Part 57 "A White Lie"

Mordred: "No need to be alert. I come in peace."

Two wardens on their horses, halted him. They wear the dark blue colors of the Argenta knights. This of course was nothing out of the ordinary for Vorgen.

However in this case the one he was facing was not the usual police, the one he was facing was someone he tried to avoid at all cost.

Vorgen: "................ "

Vorgen stayed quiet and retained eye contact. Before turning around abruptly and sprinted away.

Gareth: "Ah! He's running!!"

Mordred: "After him!"

Vorgen ran with all his might, However the warden easily caught up to him because they had the advantage of riding a horse.

Mordred: "Wait!! I just want to talk!!"

Vorgen: "Talk my ass!! Leave me alone you crazy woman!!"

On his way of escaping Vorgen always had the same means of escaping. And that was by blending in with the crowd.

Vorgen: "A crowd! I need a crowd!! Where the fuck are they?!"

As if on cue, a crowd of people was in sight. The street was full of people, a perfect situation for Vorgen to take advantage of.

Vorgen: "AHA!!"

Seizing the opportunity, Vorgen Swiftly Advanced towards the crowd of people in order to loose his Pursuers.

Vorgen: "Excuse me! Coming through!"

"Hey!"

"Belzebub Balls!! That hurt!!Watch it!"

Vorgen: "Sorry! Sorry!!"

"Whoa what the hell?!"

Vorgen: "Pardon me!!"

"Watch where you're going!!"

Vorgen: "Oh my fuckin.... E-excuse me but could you guys please--"

"Do you have eyes asshole?!"

The endless stream of people and their them cursing at him caused Vorgen to snap and became more brash.

Vorgen: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!!"

The people only realized that they were cursing at the wrong guy when He decided to shout.
Just Like Moses who parted the red sea, Vorgen parted the sea of people and was given A clear path.

However it backfired, because the two wardens easily followed the path that was opened by Vorgen Himself.

Vorgen: "Aw fuck...... "

Good job idiot.

Well that went Ssswell my dude.

What did i expect from this Dog brain....

Look at this fool. Roaring at the crowd like some kind of beast, only for the hunters to easily hunt him down.

Don't listen to them. I'll still give you an A for effort, bro.

Vorgen: "Well at least someone appreciated me..... " he muttered under his breath in response to the voices in his head.

The best choice for him to escape was by going through the tight and small alleys. It would be difficult for the wardens to follow him on horse.

Seeing that their target entered the alleys, Gareth decided split up with Mordred by going on foot and followed the Shady man into the alleys.

Vorgen: *Huff* *Huff* "Did i lose them--NO! NO I DID NOT! FUCK ME!!"