Part 7 "Farewell"

After the whole suffering i had on my toe. I am now in my room to dry myself up with towel after bathing.

I now feel really fresh and getting ready to have dinner with my father. I just hope this will end well. I really don't want this good mood we are having to become fucked.

Please don't jinx it.

Later at dinner

Reegan: "So......tell me...are you still working for that weird cult?"

Vorgen: "yes and it's not a cult nor weird......."

Reegan: "I've seen how they work, Vorgen. Prancing around That darkness nonsense"

Vorgen: "You're not bringing this topic again are you?"

Reegan: "Okay okay.....forgive me son"
"Oh and just so you know there's an available position of a Commander in my legion. I suggest you take it rather than staying with the black priors. They give you bad influence"

Vorgen: "I've told you so many times. I don't want to. Plus I'm joining the blackstone legion on my next mission"

Reegan: *flinch* "You what......? "

Vorgen: "Blackstone Legion. I'm joining. Well not really joining. My boss send me to aid them as a reinforcement from the black priors. But you never know, i might end up joining them"

Reegan: " You serious?"

Vorgen: "yeah..."

Reegan: " Is that so........"

Vorgen: "It's only temporary....maybe"

Reegan: "OH MY FUCKING GOD!! FIRST YOU ARE ONE OF THE BLACK PRIORS AND NOW THIS!!??"

He said while pointing straight at my face. Holy shit he scared the shit outta me.

Vorgen: "Oh Christ.....here we go again"

Reegan: "Ever since you joined that bloody order of yours you've abandoned your knighthood, MY TEACHINGS!! Hahaha.....and now? you're going to work for that shit ass Legion. The Black DICK Legion created by that mongrel,
Apollyon?! "

Vorgen: " Father, CHILL!! "

Oh no......oh no no no no.
Yep i jinxed it. The peaceful mood we were having is fucked. Just *POOF* gone.

Reegan: " Just how many times are you going to disappoint me!?"

I stood up from my seat and pointed at him.

Vorgen: " IT AINT MY FUCKIN CHOICE!! IT WAS MY BOSS!!
VORTIGER!!"

Reegan: " What would your mother say if she saw you like this?!"

Vorgen: "Oh you're bringing mom into this now? I don't give a rat's ass of what mom would think of me. She's dead anyway"

BAAMM!!

He slammed his fist on the table.

Reegan: "Watch your mouth, BOY!!"

Third person POV

There was an eerie silence for a moment. The servants in the room stood back away from the table. Looking really tense and sweating just from witnessing a peaceful conversation between father and son about to turn into a fight. While Marius just sighed and pulled back his hair, already expecting this turn of event.

Last time the two fought, the room turned into a total wreck. Like there was a fight between two bears in the room. Leaving the servants really tired and upset just to clean up the mess afterwards.

Vorgen: " You know what? I'm full.
I'll be going back to my room.
Thanks for the food. Good day!!"

Reegan: "Oh No you don-"

Vorgen: "I SAID GOOD DAY!!"

Reegan: ".........."

Vorgen left to his room, leaving his father perplexed at his son change after joining the Black Priors.

The older man slumped down on his seat and took a long sigh.
He pinched the bridge of his nose and rubbed his face with both hands.

Marius: " Everything alright, sir?"

Reegan:" No, Marius..... Nothing is Alright... my son..... He's .... *sigh*"

Marius: "May i remind you, sir that the young masters departure is tomorrow."

Reegan: "I know....."

Timeskip next day

"The fuck is wrong with that old man"
I Muterred under my breath.

I'm done with his shit. Is that what any father do when seeing his son came back after a long time. Why was he so pissed.

Just why does he have such pure hatred to the blackstone.

Meh whatever...... He'll be back to normal, just give him time. Good thing I'm off this morning.
I don't want to see his face for the rest of the day.

I get off my bed and start equipping my armor that Marius have placed on my desk. I picked up my helmet and sniffed it.

*sniff sniff*

Guess Marius really deep cleaned this helmet. The smell of blood is still lingering but i can deal with it.

I then put my helmet on and pull over my hood. People say i looked more like a bandit than a knight, looking like this. But whatever i don't give a shit. Face and body fully covered i stepped out of my room greeted by Marius.

Marius: Young master, please allow me to accompany you to the front gate.

Vorgen: "okay.....where's Father?"

Marius: "I'm afraid He's not........available at the moment"

As expected......

I walked down the stairs with Marius to the front door. There all the servants in Gallahad Manor was bidding me farewell by bowing.
I nodded at them and left outside to the gates.

Guess he isn't going to see me off.
I guess I'm a bit hurt.

"HALT!!"

I turned back and saw my father. With a stern but quite saddened face.

Reegan: "Son..."

He pulled me in for a hug and i hugged back tightly.

Reegan: "Everyday i keep worrying of what might happened to you on the front lines. I dont want you to think little of me as a father because of what happened yesterday."

He broke the hug and passed me something in my hand.

It's a necklace made of skin fiber and ........a wolf Fang ?

Reegan: "This is your mother's. She would've wanted you to have it. Treasure it for life"

Reegan : "Come home save and take care of yourself out there "

Vorgen: " I will "

TO BE CONTINUED