Part 9 "Fishy"

Vorgen: *cough*.........*sniff*.....shit..."

Mordred: " What's up?"

Vorgen: "Nothing...." *sigh*

Today a Warden joined the Blackstone ranks. The first lady to hit me in the face because i mistook her gender.

Oh man... She's strong alright....my helmet got a dent from that punch.

"Vorgen..."

Guess i gotta get it repaired then.

"Galahad!"

I'm feeling kinda hungry now....

"Galahad!!"

What should i eat today.... Maybe fish for dinner.

"VORGEN GALAHAD!!!"

Vorgen: "AY! JAYSUS!!! BLYAT!!"
"What The fuck is it!? you Bi-"

Holden: "...... Hmm?"

Vorgen: "Bi-........ Beautiful man~"

Mordred: *Chuckle*

Phew nice save

Impressive

You may not be so lucky next time

Vorgen: *clears throat* "What can i do for you milord?"

Holden:" Take Mordred to her room then you may take a rest for today. After that meet me at my office tomorrow morning. And clean yourself, you stink of blood"

Vorgen: "Yes, sir. Follow me, Warden"

Timeskip 1 hour later

Vorgen: "So this is the place where you take a shit or what you call a toilet , and then this one here is the armory, and this one is where you get drinks.... Yada yada yada... You'll figure out the rest yourself."

Modred: "Wow...... What a great guide you are...."

Vorgen: "Why Thank you"

Mordred: "I was being sarcastic"

Vorgen: "of course i know..... I ain't that stupid, woman"

Modred: *scoff* "yeah... Keep telling yourself that"

Vorgen: "Oh.....you bitch...."
*clicks tongue* "Anyway......let's continue....I'm tired already, let's get this over with"

Timeskip 1 hour later

Vorgen: "And Finally! This is "Your" Room!" I said, pointing at her room's door.

"If you need anything else, just ask the soldiers around here or just ask me. Now if you'll excuse me. I'm going back to my place. "

Mordred: "Thanks... Which room is yours by the way?"

Vorgen: "Room? I have a personal tent in the courtyard around the other footsoldiers tent"

Mordred: "But you're Holden right hand man aren't you? You should've a room of your own"

Vorgen: " Yes, but i prefer sleeping outside. I like the breeze outside.
I'm quite the outdoors man ya know"

Mordred: "I'm sure you are"

Vorgen: "Well.... I'll see you around then" I nodded then leave the warden to her room.

*Clang* *Clang* *Clash*

Footsoldier: "Hyaa!!!"

Captain: "Come on! Put your back into it!" Shouted a captain, training his men.