Part 54 "Knife to The Gut"

Aah.... The kings Palace. The most Majestic building In the center of the city of Argenta where the Royal Families resides.

And as usual, The Royal Family had gathered together in the dining table to enjoy their meal in each other's company.

Mordred: *Sigh*

But One of them clearly Didn't have an appetite.

Mordred had been sighing the entire time causing her family to be concerned for the youngest daughter in the middle of their meal.

Gareth: " ................... "

Mordred: *Sigh*

Agravain: "................ "

Mordred: *Sigh*

Morgan: "................. "

Mordred: *Sigh*

Gawain: "Mord--"

Turning her head towards her brother, She let out an even longer sigh at him

Mordred: *SIIIIIGH*

Gawain: "............... "

Sarah: "Eat Your carrots, Gawain" said his wife who was sitting next to him.

Mordred sighed over and over.

Mordred: "AAAAAHH FUCK!!"

before finally slamming her fist on the table causing her family to almost jump of their seats.

Arthur: "Is... Something wrong, my daughter?" Said the King while coughing and clearing his throat, after almost choking on his drink from his daughter's sudden outburst.

Mordred: "EVERYTHING IS WRONG!!"

Gawain: "With what?! The food?!" The Eldest asked in the same loud voice.

Mordred: "EVERYTHING!!"

Finishing her meal, Gareth wiped her mouth using a handkerchief, before dragging away The groaning Mordred from the dining room to the corridors.

Gareth: "Mordred and I are going to talk for a sec"

Gareth: "Okay, sister. Is this About what happened that day where you Lost your Necklace?"

Mordred: "The Big guy in black. What's his name again?"

Gareth: "You mean Bjorn?"

Mordred: "Well you see when i tried to get my thing....back...... I kind of got a bit angry" She mumbled while fiddling with her fingers nervously.

Gareth: "How angry?"

Mordred: "a bit...."

Gareth: "Please tell me that You didn't kill him."

Mordred: "What kind of person do you think i am? Of course i didn't kill him!"

Gareth: "Whew..... Yeah...of course you didn't haha.... That was a stupid thing to ask" she sighed in relief.

Mordred: "Though i did slash his eye..... "

Gareth: "YOU WHAT?!"
She shouted in disbelief, her voice booming throughout the corridors causing Mordred to wince.

Mordred: "We were fighting. Things got heated and...... You know what--i wasn't thinking clearly back there. And now....Oh God.... I feel so bad. I took something that actually belongs to him. I... I robbed him..."

Gareth took a whole minute to take in all the informations her sister just gave her. The only thing she could do as an older sister was to support her.