Part 11 "YOU'RE BANNED"

Holden's office

Holden: "So......what is the status on the last mission?"

Mordred: "We managed to push the vikings from invading Harrowgate"

Holden: "How was Vorgen?"

Mordred: "He...... He did well...."

Holden: "Did he do something quite questionable?"

Mordred: "Yes"

Holden: "What did he do?"

Mordred: "He killed the viking leader and mauled the corpse into a bloody pulp...... If i had not been there to stop him, he would be spending the entire day just beating the dead body."

Holden: "I knew it...."

Modred: " I might be wrong but....i think he has some issues "

Holden: "Oh i assure you he does have some issues. I bet right now he's drinking again at the bar."

Mordred: "Do you want me to do something about it"

Holden: *Sigh* "Guess it's time...... He's Forbidden to drink any form of alcohol in this barrack"

???: "I don't think that's a good idea sir"

A voice interrupted the two. Coming from behind the door, a man wearing almost identical armor as Vorgen appeared.

(Author note: Lorderius wears the queen pawns helmet.)

Holden: "Ah Lorderius Percival"

Lorderius: "At your service"

Mordred: "You must be Galahad's colleague"

Lorderius: "Friend to be exact.
Now sir, I'm not telling you not do it but Proceed with caution. Vorgen won't take kindly to this"

Holden: "I'm well aware of that, Percival. I know someone who can take care of this. Now go and break the news to him"

Timeskip

Walking on the halls heading to the barrack's bar. Two knights were seen talking.

Mordred: "Hey, is it true that he rapes dead people?"

Lorderius: "What!? Did he tell you that?"

Mordred: "Well yeah he said that to the soldiers we led on our last mission"

Lorderius: "Hahaha Don't believe every word he said, He must've pulled that out of his ass."

Modred: "Yeah.....maybe..."

Lorderius: "Anyways....I don't want to be the one to tell him this thing about him being banned from drinking .....The poor guy"

Mordred: "Is it that much of a deal?"

Lorderius: "I've been working with him for years and From what I've seen, He loves drinking as if it's the whole purpose of his life. I just hope i was wrong "

They finally arrived at the barracks bar. Sound of laughters and chattering could be heard. Sitting in front of the barkeeper, Vorgen was staring at the mug of wine in his hand. Looking at the image of himself reflecting of the wine.

Vorgen: "You're my only friend, wine ............... I love you so much"

Barkeeper: "Just how long is he going to keep saying that" The barkeeper muttered under his breath

The two knights then approached the sad bastard. About to tell the news of his Doom.

Lorderius: "He-hey Vorgen.... Don't forget that I'm your friend too okay"