Part 48 "Cursed"

.

.

.

"Sir?! "

.

.

.

.

"Are you alright? "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh Christ, is he dead?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Faint chattering could be heard waking Vorgen from his slumber and When he regained his consciousness, the first thing he saw was the faces of strangers gathering around him.

Vorgen: *Cough* *Cough* *Wheeze* *Cough* *Cough*

"Sir? Sir?! Can you hear me? You don't look so well. Do you need a doctor?" A man, gently shook Vorgen who was lying on the ground.

Vorgen: "I-- *Cough* *Cough* Ah shit" he groaned, clawing his body at the sharp pain in his chest.

"Here let's get you up" The man tried to pull Vorgen up but struggled to do so because of how heavy he was.

"Wow he's.... Really heavy. I need a hand here, anyone?"

Seeing how the other person struggled, another man from the crowd decided to help.

Vorgen received the help of the Two men who helped him to get back on his feet, but he was Still having difficulty in his breathing, causing him to ask the two men to stop for a a moment.

Vorgen: "Wait.... *Cough* *Cough* Stop for a bit... "

Vorgen leaned forward, hands on his knees.

Vorgen: "Give me..... *Cough* *Cough* a minute........ *Sighs* There.... All good...."

He said gathering himself and limped his way to the closest local clinic while being supported by the two men.

Vorgen: "Just leave me here. I'll be fine. Thank you gentlemen" as they reached a clinic, He thanked the strangers who were kind enough to help him before entering the building.

*Step* *Step* *step*

*Bell ring*

Vorgen: "Excu-- hrrmm. Excuse me...."

"Ah yes, What can i do for you?"

Hearing the ring of the bell on the front door, A middle aged man who seemed to be owner of the clinic turned his head to the visitor.

Vorgen: *Cough* *Cough* "I need some help Doc" He managed to say to the doctor.

It didn't take long for him to be immediately directed to a patients chair and asked to lied his body there.