Part 26 "Something to Remember Me by"

Ashfeld, Town of Lunaris, Market

Vorgen: ".......hmmm"

Lorderius: "You still aren't sure with that?"

Vorgen: "Naaah this one's good. But.... I'm looking for something different."

Merchant: "Could you please elaborate, sir?"

Vorgen: "I'm looking for something.... You know.....more special....unique..... Magical... Beautiful and shit"

Lorderius: "Pffftt.... Magical?! Bwahahaha!! I didn't know you were such a romantic person bwahahaha!!"

Vorgen: "........Shut the fuck up...."

Lorderius: "Haha...haaaa......okay that's a no go then."

Vorgen: "They are good but none of these are what I'm looking for"

Merchant: "..... You want something different and unique?"

Vorgen: ".....uh....yeah?"

Merchant: "Go to that alley and turn left. There will be someone who have something you might be interested in. His name is Geralt. An Aquintance of mine"Said the man, pointing at a direction.

Vorgen: "........you're not actually planning to rob me right?"

Merchant: "What?! No! I'm just trying to help you here!"

Vorgen: "Bah I'm just kidding. Thank you"

Slapping the back of Lorderius helmet who was still busy giggling, Vorgen gestured to his friend to follow him.

Making their way down the dark alley, Vorgen clenched his sword tightly, not wanting to get ambushed again like last time.

After a short walk, they took a left turn and they could see a dim blue light, lighting the dark alley.

Vorgen: "This is getting kinda spooky"

Lorderius: "I know right. Hope nothing jumped out at us or some--"

???: "WELCOME!!"
Greeted a strange man, standing behind a table full of wares. On his left was a bright blue torch, explaining as to what the mysterious blue light was.

 On his left was a bright blue torch, explaining as to what the mysterious blue light was

Vorgen: "Holy fuck!! .......That's the shadiest looking motherfucker i have ever seen"

Lorderius: "I second that....."

Vorgen: "Are you the man called Geralt?"

Geralt: "Yes indeed.....hehehehe"

Vorgen: "hmm.... i like your style, G!"
Said the Black prior, complementing Geralt of his choice of outfit.

Geralt: "Hehehehe, Thank you"

Vorgen: "Anyway what you sellin?"

Geralt: "I Got a selection of good things on sale, stranger. Have a look!" Said the merchant, gesturing at his wares on the table in front of him.