Part 30 "The Dream"

*Huff* *huff*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Huff* *Huff* *Huff*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???: "She's near.... Search the area!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mordred: "Bloody hell.....Just my luck......  "
Cursed the warden as she leaned on a tree, holding the bleeding wound on her abdomen.

She was being chased by a group of Blackstone soldiers and they managed to land a hit on her.

The severe wound forced her to hide in the forest of Valkenheim in the dead of night.

Peeking behind the tree, she could spot five armored men searching for her. She groaned and sighed from the stubbornness of these soldiers.

Blackstone: "Hey! I found something"
Said the Soldier to his comrades.

Mordred: " Damn......."
She cursed under her breath.

The injured Warden had left a trail of blood and the Blackstones could see them leading behind a certain tree.

She could run away to buy some time but she would only die tired or bleed out on her way. A fight was unavoidable.

With that in mind The warden prepared herself for the unavoidable battle. Gripping her sword tightly, she was about to charge in.

But she stopped in her attempt as he heard the sound of heavy metallic footsteps nearby.

Accompanied with the sound of sword being dragged on the ground.

Blackstone: "What in god's name.... Is that?!" Screamed the soldier, pointing at the direction behind Mordred.

Mordred: "What are they..... Vo-vorgen?" She looked to the direction the soldier was pointing only to see a familiar figure.

A Knight with his body covered in arrows and wounds. His grey robes had a faint dark red colour. The colour of blood. Without batting an eye, he slowly walked past the warden, limping his way to the group of soldiers.

Blackstone1: "Who are y--"
The soldiers wasn't allowed to finish as his head was immediately cut off without warning. His body dropped to the ground, his head rolled to the feet of the Blackprior. Lifting his foot he then crushed the dead knight's head. Flattenning both the helmet and the man inside it. 

Seeing this, the other soldiers charged  at him. But the Blackprior stood still. Unmoving like the dead.

*STAB* *STAB* *STAB*

Mordred: "NO!!"

Three swords were lodged on his chest and his abdomen.

The Warden went out of her hiding and immediately ran to help the Knight, only to trip down to the ground. The wound on her had gotten worse as more blood seeped out .

Mordred: "Vorgen.... No...."

The Blackprior stood still, watching the swords that was lodged onto his body. Stabbing his sword to the ground he then reached his hand to the soldier before him.

Blackstone2: "How is he still ali-- Gakh"

Mordred: "What....?"

The blackstone was grabbed by the throat and lifted of the ground. He started choking from the pressure that was applied on his throat.