Part 5 "Just My Luck"

"If I'm not mistaken i just gotta go through this alley........then go left and then go straight.....Ah shit i totally don't remember where my home is!!"
"WTF VORGEN!! YOU STUPID FUCK"

After the whole wine accident thing i continue to find way to my home. There's just no use feeling sad over it.
No i take that back.....I'm still grieving over my bad luck today.

The potato had become a mashed potato. There's no fixing that shit. You can't change something that already happened.

I walked down the alley and took a couple of steps. There was an eerie silence, the only sounds were my steps and the sound of rats.

I stopped when i heard a noise from a couple of wooden containers. I stood there staring at the direction of the noise and, out came a woman with a knife shaking.

Vorgen: "What the-"

The woman Lunged at me, trying to get the small gap in my visor.

Thankfully seeing that coming i dodged. The knife was nearly missing just an inch from my visor.

Vorgen: "HOLY SHIT! That was Close!"
"What the hell woman?! Lower your weapon!!"

The woman just stood there, still staring at me, trying to find an opening. Just what kind of problem does this woman have with me?!

Vorgen: "Tis a brawl you seek? Just because you're a woman doesn't mean i won't beat your ass!"

Ignoring my warnings she lunged at me again with the same move. Before she could reach my visor i grabbed her hand and punched her face. She fell backwards and the knife she had got thrown off.

Vorgen:"GENDER EQUALITY, BITCH!!"

She started laughing then screamed,

Woman: "Help I'm being violated!! Somebody save me please!!"

There was small time to know what to do as a Warden came around a corner, charging at me.

Vorgen: "Damn, wench!!No wait!! This is a misunderstanding"
"I have a witness!!"

Warden: "Who? Point them out then!"

Vorgen: "uhh..."

I looked around and realized there was no else i could state as a witness.
Desperate, i point my finger to the sky and shouted

Vorgen: "GOD!!"

Warden: "What....? not good enough. Anyone could easily say the same thing to get out of the same situation as you."

Woman: "That's right! He's lying! He tried to rape me, i was defending myself but was overpowered by him!!"

Warden: "You dare touch a woman with ill intent! This is my reason for joining the order, to bring scum like you to justice and cleanse the world of your sins!!"
"Enough of your excuses!! Face justice scum"

He yelled through his helmet as he lowered into a stance.

Vorgen: "Fine, then you shall feel my blade when i split that stupid head of yours, you naive sonavabitch."

I said as i lowered into my stance. Equipping my sword and shield.

Vorgen: "Have at thee!!"

The warden charged at me with a heavy horizontal slash. I parried It with my shield followed with a heavy vertical slash. Seeing my sword about to reach him, he interrupted my attack with a shoulder bash to my stomach.

Warden: "Miserum!"

Vorgen: "Oof!"

Shit i think the Sweet roll i ate this morning is fighting it's way out my stomach.
*blurgh*
I held the vomit in my mouth then Forcefully swallowed it.
"Gluck gluck"