Part 20 "Valkenheim in winter"

The time came to show the vikings who they really were. We would strike deep into the heart of their lands. But first, we needed to cross the mountain pass. And Holden Cross would lead the charge.
-Appollyon
______________________________________________________________________________

Blackstone1: "Hey you see that guy? The one next to Holden"

Blackstone2: "Which one? The huge black armored one? "

Blackstone1: "No, The one with the shield.....He is less taller but he looked more sinister....... I always get a bad feeling around him."

Blackstone2: "You're new here aren't you? Better not get too involved with him. That's Vorgen Galahad. The Black Prior.The Lunatic."

Blackstone1: "I've heard about those Black priors before....but why he's a lunatic?"

Blackstone2: "Thats what We refer to him as but don't let him catch you saying that."

Blackstone1: " What i want know is why is he a Lunatic? He doesn't look like one to me."

Blackstone2: "Want to bet?"

Blackstone1: ".... Sure?"

Blackstone2: " I bet you 12 steels, He's going to say something weird"

Vorgen: *YAWN* "Hoooaahmmm......"
"True darknessshh.....hehe..."

Blackstone1: "Oh.... Now i get it"

Blackstone2: "Heh. Pay up"

Vorgen POV

Bloody cunts.... talking shit about me. I wanna fucking twist both of their necks right now.... If only i could

No, let's rip their limbs

I've got a better idea, lets Rip out their tongue

No no no no instead....lets Sever their heads and make them kiss

What in God's name.......

What the fuck.......

The fuck is wrong with you.....

Vorgen: *mutter* "No.....no no no... that ain't good......"

Holden: "Galahad "

Vorgen: "Wuh- no-um-uh.......
*Clears throat* yes milord?"

Holden: "I need you to get serious here. No daydreaming, No drinking, and no nonsense. I want the real Vorgen Galahad in this very moment"

Vorgen: ".............."

(Just a doodle i made

(Just a doodle i made. Pretty sick, huh? Nahh it's lame i know. Just want to share it to you readers )

Is this bitch..... serious?