Part 44 "Lunacy"

Mordred: "Fucking hell..... " The blonde haired woman sighed, gripping her head in pain.

She was currently sitting on a bench at the garden of the palace in the morning. The garden was full of flowers and pants, they looked fresh and alive signifying that they were taken care of with great care.

Gareth: "Hey, Mordred. What's with the face?" She greeted her sister as he walked towards her before sitting beside her

Mordred: *Sigh* "Hangover is a bitch"

Gareth: "I tried to stop you last night but you know how wild you get when you are drunk"

Mordred: "What happened when i was drunk? Did i do something embarrassing or out of line? I only remembered taking two drinks and.... was there someone with us?"

Gareth: "You sure you want to know?"

Mordred: "Yeah"

Gareth: "You forced a stranger to join our table. You even hugged him"

Mordred: "What.....?"

Gareth: "And guess what? His name was Bjorn."

Mordred: "Bjorn? Was he a viking?"

Gareth: "Yeah, Scary face but he was quite the gentleman. I think we should ask him to drink with us again. He is pretty fun."

Modred: "I only hugged him right?"

Gareth: "Nope. You made fun of his face, calling him a pussy for not ordering a drink, hugging and petting him like a big dog and.... I don't think you want to know the rest."

Mordred: "Oh god.... And what? Go on.... Tell me "

Gareth: "You puked on him"

Mordred: "You're.... You're kidding right....?"

Gareth: "I wish i was. I really do"

Mordred: "Was he mad?"

Gareth: "Surprisingly he didn't. That man had the patience of a saint. He didn't even ask for anything in return."

Modred: *Sigh* "I have to thank him, the next time we meet"

Gareth: ".......... "

Staring at Mordred for a moment Gareth decided to ask something that had been on her mind since the last night they met the stranger.

Gareth: "You sure you don't know him?"

Mordred: "No"

Gareth: "Really....? "

Mordred: "I don't know anyone named Bjorn, Why are you asking me this?"

Gareth: "I had a feeling he knew you and..... "

She stopped mid sentence as she recalled how the Man looked at her sister. He may looked scary but he was gentle towards her sister.

He carried Mordred on his back. He forgave Mordred from having her puked on him. And the very last sentence she heard from him was him, asking Gareth to take care of her sister.

Those were not something a stranger would say to someone they just met.

Mordred: "And what? "

Gareth: "Nevermind.... Oh hey Mom is here"

Mordred: "Wha...?"

Morgan: "Morning daughters, Would you care for some tea?" The majesty, the queen walked towards them with two maids and two soldiers accompanying her.

Mordred: "Why not? I could use a cup of tea at the moment"

Morgan: "You drank too much, didn't you?"