Part 51 "Scarred"

Marius: "This is the last one for today, sir. It's From Paladin Seigstarken..."

The butler handed his lord a letter which he then took and read while sitting behind his desk.

Reegan: "Let's see..... The Vikings are trying to cross the border.... The Teutonic order managed to fend them off...... Requesting aid for the injured...."

Reegan dip his Quill in ink and write a reply on another paper. After that The letter was then stamped before folded into an envelope.

Reegan: "Make sure that this letter reach the Teutonic Order to let them know that the they have the Red cross Legion's Full support. May it be Reinforcement, rations, medicines, weapons, you have my full permission to Lend them every help that we can give. We owe them that much. "

Marius: "As you wish, Master" He nodded as he took the letter which his Lord handed.

Reegan: "Now that everything's done. I'm going to take a walk outside for a moment. please take care of the rest, Marius."

Marius: "Of course Master. Oh and should i assign some soldiers to escort you?"

Reegan: "No need. I'm going to spend time time with my family, I'll be going in my armor anyways so there will not be any need to bring more protection."

(Lawbringer, Reegan Galahad

(Lawbringer, Reegan Galahad.)

Making his way out of his office and down the stairs, The lord of the manor smiled when he came across his daughter who had returned after sparring with Lorderius.

Reegan: "Astrid, Sweetie! Have you seen your brother? "

Astrid: "No, Father. But Lorderius said that Vorgen was going somewhere this morning."

Reegan: "Just when i have the time to spend the day with my family, That child always went off to god knows where..... If that's the case then... Would you hang out with your old man for today? We might run into your brother on the way. "

Astrid: "Sure. I've got the whole day"

______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen: *Cough* *Cough* *Huff* *Huff* "Fucking hell.... "

Vorgen cursed as he was focusing on catching his breath. After using most of his energy He was able to escape The authorities.

Spotting a place to rest, He then sat on a bench that was in the public park, Blending in with the people relaxing in the area.

Vorgen: *Cough* *Cough* "Shit.... Gotta take some of that medicine... "

Annoyed by the coughs, Vorgen decided it was time for him to take his medicine.

He uncovered the lower part of his mask, and took a sip on a small vial containing a medicinal liquid.