Part 41 "Wolf and Meat"

Gawain: "Nothing you said? Did i hear you right?"
He asked, Sitting behind the desk of his office.

"Yes, sir..... We have searched the entire city" said The Lawbringer.

Gawain: "And there's still no sign of my sisters?"

"Apparently yes.... " He quietly replied, knowing what would come next.

Gawain: "Then search again!!"

"We will..... "

Gawain: "Damn right you will!! And i expect you to bring me results!!"

"As you wish... " The captain sighed at his superior.

Gawain: "Did i just catch you sighing?"

"Ahem.... My apologies, my lord... I am not feeling quite well today... But i shall not let it hinder me from completing my duty, You have my word" The Lawbringer put his hand on his chest and bowed, before leaving.

Gawain: "No wait..... Get me my horse. It seems that i have to take Matters into my own hands"

Gawain quickly exited his office followed behind by the Lawbringer. On his way to the armory, Gawain came across His brother who was carrying what seemed to be paperwork in his hand.

Agravain: "Hey, Gawain have you seen Mordred and Gare--"

He was cut off when Gawain locked his arm around his neck and dragged him away.

Gawain: "Accompany me, Brother!! We have to find our sisters"

Agravain didn't put up any resistance because he knew that Gawain wouldn't take no for an answer. But the real reason was because Agravain knew Gawain wouldn't even listen to his excuse in the first place.

Agravain: "........ I have other job to do.... But that can wait..... I guess.... "

______________________________________________________________________________

The two Warden had been patrolling the city on horseback with a small cavalry of guards with them, but They still couldn't find any information on their siblings wherebouts.

Gawain became desperate while Agravain just sighed at the sight of how stressed his brother was.

As they kept looking around the city, Agravain noticed there were two knights, conversing on the sidewalk among the pedestrians.

Agravain: "Black Priors... " He said under his breath.

It was rare to see Black Priors in the city of Argenta. Agravain took this moment to observe the two from afar.

Gawain: "Don't look at them...." He whispered to his brother.

Agravain: "Look how big their shields are.... Especially that one.... That one is made of steel."

Gawain: "Nothing impressive"

Agravain: "Though there's something about that black prior.... He's huge... And He's carrying an axe on his belt. Like those Barbarians from Valkenheim..."

Gawain: "He must've got that from dead people he looted in the battlefield"

Agravain: "Huh...... Is it just me or is he really holding a wine bottle and roses?"

Gawain: "Bah! He probably stole them from the graveyard."

Agravain: "You really say whatever you want, huh....?"

Gawain seemed to hold a bad opinion on the Black Priors. In his eyes they're just hoodlums in armor.

Gawain: *Scoff* "They're degenerates, the whole lot of them.... Vile scums... Oath breakers. To put it simply they're bad people."