Part 40 "Family Reunion"

Vorgen: "...... What?"

Kyle: "Fire, her? Are you out of your mind? You were the one who--"

Vorgen: "I'm kidding, I'm kidding..... Jeez everyone is so serious these days. Can't take a fucking joke..."

Linda: "So.... You're not going to fire me? "

Vorgen: "No, Linda what kind of person i would be if i fired you. I'm not that heartless, am i? I'll pay for the plates"

Astrid: "Didn't you say that you're currently broke?"

Vorgen: "I have a secret stash in this manor"

Kyle: "Stash?"

Vorgen: "Yeah and i don't mean drugs....... *Whisper* They are somewhere else safer...."

Kyle: "What did you say?"

Vorgen: "Aaaanyway.... I've got money in this manor. Here let me show you"

Vorgen walked up to a nearby pot of plant that was used as a decoration in the corridors. Grabbing the pot, he then threw it to the floor.

*CRASH*

It revealed that a small pouch had been buried inside the soil of the pot.

Vorgen: "Here ya go, try opening it"
Said the Black Prior as he gave the pouch to Linda.

Linda do what was told and She gasped at the amount of money inside.

Linda: "This is...... "

Vorgen: "Not enough? Okay then"

*SMASH* *CRACK*

All of a sudden Vorgen smashed down his foot onto the floor, breaking the tile. He dug through the rubble and pulled out yet another pouch, and this one was bigger.

Vorgen: "I'm sure this will cover the cost. Oh and keep the change, it's all yours"

Linda: "Tha-Thank you, master Vorgen.... "

Seeing how timid the servant was, Vorgen decided to pull another weird stunt.

He smiled as his face closes in to Linda, He whispered gently to her ears.

Vorgen: *Whispers* Don't worry.... You deserve it, Linda....."

said the Blackprior, giving the servant a wink and finger guns.

Linda: "Y--ye.... Yes..... "

Kyle: "............. "

Astrid: "............. "

To describe what they had seen, They could agree that it was.....

It was creepy.

Very creepy.

And weird.

But Astrid and Kyle decided to just dismiss those thoughts and move on.

Vorgen: "Oh and one last thing.... Send someone to fix the tile.... And Go buy another pot for the plant."

______________________________________________________________________________

In the garden of the manor, The lord of the manor was in his casual attire and could be seen watering the plants.

Marius: "Tea, Milord?"

Beside him was Marius, his close aide, carrying a tea tray.

Reegan: "Ah yes after i finish watering this beauties"

The garden was lush green. Filled with flowers, trees, grass, bushes.
It's so full of life, the garden felt as if it was a small part of a forest.