Part 45 "The Shady man"

Mordred: "Status of the new recruits?"
Asked The warden to the knight captain.

"They may be lacking in certain areas but after more training, i assure you that they will be ready"

The knight captain reported the progress on the New soldiers that were currently training in the training ground of the palace.

Mordred: "Hm... Good. We need all capable men and women that we can get."

"If you don't mind me asking, Commander. Why are we training more people to be added to our ranks?"

Mordred: "it seems that the current situation in Argenta is too quiet and peaceful that you forget the situation outside of the city's wall, Captain. We're still at war.... Conflict is high and we don't know when those conflicts will eventually reach Argenta. That is why we have to be ready."

"Your Highness, your presence is requested" A servant appeared to deliver news to the Knight Commander.

Mordred: "Hm? Is it urgent?"

"I believe so"

Mordred: "By whom?"

"By sir William"

______________________________________________________________________________

Vorgen: "Hoho.... I see.... I need to pass those guards to get inside but how.... "

Vorgen was peeking behind a tree, spying and surveying the Security of the palace. He spotted Two guards were on watch at the gate.

Seeing this Vorgen had to think of some kind of plan.

"Should i just charge in and kil--knock out those Fuckers?" He thought to himself.

Vorgen: "No.... That would be unwise... "

He checked every resource he had brought with him at the moment. An axe as a weapon on his belt, A satchel carrying snacks, drinks and a few equipments.

And he found that none of them were able to help him found a solution to slip past the guards and enter through the gate of the palace.

There was only one thing that he could do. And that was to ask the help of his winged friend.

Vorgen: *Whistles*

*Flap* *Flap* *Flap*

Amber: "Screech"

Answering the call of her master, Amber flew down and perched on Vorgen's arm.

Vorgen: "Amber, i need your help. You see those two guys over there?" He pointed his finger at the two guards.

Amber: "Screech"

Vorgen: "I need you to distract them. Peck them. Shit on them. Whatever. Just do your thing! "

Amber: "Screech....?" The hawk tilted her head, Confused at what her master had just told her to do.

Vorgen: "Yeah that's it! Just attack them"

Amber: "Screech..... "

Vorgen: "You don't wanna? Huu-uuh?? The fuck you mean you don't wanna?"

Amber: "Screech!!"

Vorgen: "Don't you raise your voice at me, Young lady!"

Amber: "Screeeech!!" She shrieked and slapped Vorgen's face using her wing.

*Plack*

Vorgen: "Oof! Did You just slap me? "

Amber: "Screech!!Screech-screech-Screech!!"