Part 3 "Hard Water"

Vorgen: "Oi! Give me the finest wine ya got!"

Barkeeper: "Here you go,sir."
He said whilst handing me a mug of wine.

I took off my helmet and place it on the table. After that i put my shield on sword down from my back, Leaning them to the table.

I am now sitting down in a tavern called the "Hard water". The place is just a few kilometres to my home .

My home is in the north part of Ashfeld while the Black priors base is on the east part of ashfeld. It was quite a long distance from there to here. Damn..... My butt is still hurting from the long journey on the carriage.
I'm just gonna have a couple of drinks and be off on my way home.

The interior of the bar is nothing much but decent. Many of the town people gather here to drink and have a good time. But me? I'm here to drink and drown my sorrows of going to another suckass assignment.

Vorgen: "Damn that, edgy prick...."
I took a big swig of my drink and notice a woman with big assets approaching me.

Woman: "Hey there big guy~"

Vorgen:"..........."

Woman: "Hey~"

Vorgen: ".........."

Woman: "hello?"

Vorgen: "................"

Woman: "HEY!!"

Vorgen: "Oh hey didn't see ya there, miss!" I answered with a forced smile

Woman: " You sitting alone, handsome? Can i sit here?"

Vorgen: "Sure, i don't even own the place. But please don't talk to me, I just want to have a good time alone"

Woman: "Oh really? Then How about you have some time alone with me?
A good time~"

She slides her hand on my lap and keep staring at my pocket. She looked like she is trying to seduce me and have way with my money.
Maybe she is going to use her body and left me the next morning with the money while I'm asleep.
Oh i know how this works but it feels like it wouldn't be so bad to have my way with her.

But no.....my chastity is to be kept and only given to the "one".

I'm not going to do shit with this kind of woman. She ain't even my type.

Vorgen: "Hahaha......before that could you do me a favor?" I said while taking her arm off my lap.

Woman: "And that is?"

Vorgen: "How about you introduce your upper lip to your lower lip sometime and shut up. Now pissoff "

Woman: "Oh don't be like that. We could try to know each other"

Vorgen: "And i would very much like for you to leave me alone"

Man...this woman is really annoying.
If this woman Keeps this up....ooooh~
You don't wanna know.

The barkeeper seemed to notice my annoyed expression. I was trying to get his attention and thank fuck he noticed.

Barkeeper: "Tanisha, please leave the gentleman alone."

Tanisha: "Aww you guys are no fun"

Finally that succubus left and bother the other costumers. Thank the Lord
Or should i say the barkeeper.

Vorgen: "Hey thanks, man."

Barkeeper: "Don't mention it. You look like you've been through hell so i figured you want to have some time alone. Sorry about Tanisha, she might be a bit annoying to some people but she's a good person."