Part 42 "Just a Stranger"

It was night time, the city of Argenta and it's people had stopped working for it was time for them to rest and prepare for tomorrow.

Families gathered in their home, Friends shared drinks and food, lovers made love or some other shits that i wouldn't bother mentioning, you got the idea.

But one place that people came to gather the most were the taverns or inns. They were the most active in the evening, when the sun had gone down.

???: "What are we doing here?"

???: "I want to get a drink or two before we head back."

Two hooded figure could be seen standing in front of a tavern. The two was bickering with each other in front of the entrance.

One wanted to grab a drink while the other one was against the idea.

Mordred: "You can do that when we are home. "

Gareth: "I want to taste the drinks that are served to the common folks. Not those so called high quality drinks fit for nobles. My tongue has gotten used to the taste to the point where those drinks don't surprise me anymore."

Mordred: "So You want to taste something different"

Gareth: "Exactly, sister. Plus i brought you here because it would be lonely to drink alone"

Mordred: "I'm not in the mood to drink"

Gareth: "Come on..... It's not everyday we get to spend some time together."

Mordred: "No"

Gareth: "Just one drink."

Mordred: "No"

Gareth: "Pretty please~"

Mordred: "My answer is still the same"

Gareth: "if you don't listen to me I'll hit you with my big sister beam"

Mordred with a confused look on her face stared at her sister.

Mordred: "Big sister beam? The hell is that? "

Gareth: "People who got shot with it will listen to their big sisters. Here I'll demonstrate. Big sister beeeaaaamm"

Gareth said with a stupid smile on her face, moving her fingers in a wave like motion, as Mordred looked at her with her brows furrowed in awkward silence.

Mordred: "............... "

Gareth: "Beeeeaaammmm" She still continued.

Mordred: "it won't work. So Stop....... You look stupid."

Gareth: "Big sister Beeeammmm"

Mordred: "Okay! I'll drink with you, alright!! So stop!! "

Gareth: "See? It worked"

______________________________________________________________________________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Uurrrgh...... "

.

.

.

.

.