Part 56 "Chivalry"

"I'm so bored. Nothing ever happens around here"

"I know right. We barely get any action..... "

A pair of guards was going on a patrol around the city guard, Seemingly Tired and bored with the job they're tasked with.

"Aaah!! Help!! Thief!!"

The scream of a woman was enough for the guards to straighten up. They witnessed the act of crime done by a man towards an Innocent woman.

The woman shouted for help as she engaged in a tug of war over her bag, but she ended up losing as the thief managed to took the bag off her hands.

"A citizen in need!!"

"Finally!! Some action!!"

It was the time for the Knight Guards of The Argenta city To shine.

"We got this ma'am" The guards assured the woman before chasing the thief.

"He went that way!! Up on that Alley!!"

"Get out of the way!!" Shouted the thief as he pushed through the people in his way.

It was certainly a bad day for the thief to run into guards who were ln patrol, but his day was only about to get worse.

He took a sharp turn into the alley and accidentally bumped into a dark figure.

???: "Whoa wha---"

*PRASSH*

???: *Le gasp* "My milk!! WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"

The Knights soon arrived and readied their weapons but what came after was something they would never expect.

"ARGENTA KNIGHTS! STOP RIGHT THER---"

Vorgen: "AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH, A LIFE FOR A BOTTLE OF MI-- Eh......?

(Awkward Silence Ensues*)

"............... "

orgen: "Uuuuh..... This is..... Uh.... "

A Tall shady looking man was choking and pinning the Thief against the wall.

"He.... Hel.... Hel--gk--hk.... He... L... P" The thief gasped desperately for air as he was pinned towards the wall with his throat being grasped firmly by the Shady man.

Vorgen: "O-officers.... This is not... What it looks like.... Clearly I'm the victim here" The Shady man calmy explained, his hand still choking the person before him.

The guards remained frozen in awe from what they were seeing until one of them recognized Vorgen's face.

"He's the Shady guy in the wanted posters!!"