Part 48

-
-

I took Draco down to the lake.

I sat against a tree and sighed whilst he was still stood up.

I just wanted him to calm down before he did something to someone, it reminded me of the day he tried to go for Harry behind his back.... very similar.

"Y/n..."

I got lost in my thoughts and didn't hear Draco calling me until I looked up.

"Mhm??" I just hummed and looked back out towards the lake.

"Do you regret it?....." he whispered almost in a regretful way and I could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"Regret what??"

"Accepting to be my girlfriend...." he turned his head away towards the castle....

My head whipped around to him and I stood up.

I grabbed his hand and he turned his head to me.

"Are you kidding me?? I've loved you since we met Draco.... of course I don't regret it. Ever." I breathed out.

Dracos face went a bit red and he tried to hide it with his famous smirk.

"You've loved me since we met?? Ooo y/l/n's getting mushy" he playfully pushed me.

"Draco!" I smiled and hid my face in my hands and turned away from him.

He grabbed my waist and turned me around, prying my hands from my face so I looked up at him, still in his hold.

"I loved you too all that time...." he whispered and smiled.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head, luckily he wasn't tense or anything so I knew me being here calmed him down already.

I got out his hold and looked up at him.

"What made you want to ask that anyways?"

He got nervous and played with the rings on his fingers,looking down at them.

"I dunno, I've never been this In love and for someone to love me back.... it's just never happened before, yeah you get the girls swarming around me sometimes-"

"Stop boosting your ego." I smirked and let him carry on with a wave of my hand.

"As I was saying... when they say they love me I don't feel anything, it's not true or they are over exaggerating but when you show affection to me... it's a diffrent type of feeling. A good feeling at that."

Dracos checks went rosy and I smiled while taking it all in.

"Looks who's getting mushy now." I smirked and grabbed his hand in mine and rubbed it softly.

"I'm joking but atleast I know I'm doing something good." I smiled and pulled him into another hug.

"Better than good." He whispered in my ear and I immediately got goosebumps.

"Y/n!"

I turned around to see Ron stood behind me.