Part 45

This is a long chapter so enjoy!!!!

-

"Sooo what happened?." They both got in my face immediately as I stepped into the common room, shutting the door behind me.

I started smiling uncontrollably and ducked my head down in embarrassment.

"Ooo something definitely happened.. spill..." they both grabbed my arms and led me to sit in between them infront of the fire on the sofa.

"Nothing happened...." I smiled, clearly showing I was lying, and nothing gets past the twins that easily.

"Bullshit y/n"

"I grew missletoe above your heads, what happened then??" George reminded me.

"We kissed..." I kept smiling, replaying what happened in my head over and over again....

"That's not it though is it?..." Fred protests.

I shook my head and smirked. I buried my head in George's shoulder and couldn't stop smiling I was so happy.

"If I find out your dating already...." Fred whispered and i jolted a little.

George felt me jolt up a little and I could already tell the biggest smirk was playing on his face right now.

"What?? She's not.... you are arnt you?"

I sat up and saw Fred crossing his arms looking furious.

"Welll George persuaded it..." I said and my smile only got bigger and never dropped.

"I did no- well I guess I did didn't I..." George buried his head in his hands and we both laughed.

"You better not ditch us for platinum blonde daddy issues...." Fred murmured.

"Oh Freddie I could never!!" I jumped on top of him and bear hugged him.

"Help George....." he whispered.

I laughed and squeezed tighter.

"Quick go get malfoy... she's cheating already!" He whispered but more quietly.

"FRED!!" I got up and hit his arm.

I turned to see George heading towards the door.

I shot up and grabbed his arm.

"Don't be stupid!!" I hissed.

They both started laughing and I sighed in annoyance.

I'm glad they thought it was funny, I thought they'd be beating Draco by now...

"Cmon I'm tired." I groaned, my feet were killing me from dancing all night long.

"Ok ok no need to moap" Fred waved his hands in the air and George copied him.

I Acted offended and stropped upstairs to MY dorm.

Like my actual dorm which I havnt been in for months.....

I got in there and it was freezing.... barely any of my stuff was in here....

It looked so bare without someone living in it.

I waited around an hour just stood by the door.

I opened it up and left, stropping in my heels which I could set on fire in a minute.

I walked in to see the twins sat up already staring at the door.

"Knew it" they both smirked.

"Shut up please" I begged and threw my shoes to the other side of the room and scrambled into Fred's bed.