Part 5

" professor mcgonagall will call out your names individually and place the sorting hats on to your head. Remember there are 4 houses. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, hufflepuff, and slytherin." Dumbledore said before he sat down on his throne like chair so mcgonagall could read out the names.

" Neville longbottom" she called the first name out.

Neville sat down beneath the sorting hat and mcgonagal placed the hat on his head....

"GRYFFINDOR!!" The hat roared out.

After a few more people got into their houses.. Harry got in gryffindor with Ron and hermione which only left 2 more people standing waiting to be called out.

" draco malfoy"

Draco sat down on the chair and before the sorting had even placed on his head..

"SLYTHERIN!!!"

Draco smirked and bounced up to the slytherin table.

" y/n  y/l/n"

It was my turn... I gulped and approached the stool to sit down.

" Ah difficultttt you are...could be amazing in slytherin you know..... or maybe a good team player in gryffindor........hmmm.....better make it.........GRYFFINDOR!!!".

I hopped out the seat and ran towards my new friends, greeting everyone else in gryffindor.

" I'm so happy we all got into the same house!." I said excitedly.

———————————

After everyone chatted for a while. Dumbledore stood at the stand in the front again to make a speech.

" firstly well done to all first years for making it into your rightful houses. Hogwarts is now your home. We will bring out a feast to celebrate so please do enjoy the meal."
Dumbledore raised his hands and the tables turned to have full meals and snacks and drinks on them with gold plates and cutlery.

Me, Harry, hermione and Ron were all eating the meal and chatting about our lives. I soon found out that hermione is a muggleborn just like I am.

"Psstt y/n" hermione whispered over to me.
"Why are you whispering?" I asked, looking confused.

" look behind you, look who's staring at you." She whispered again.

I turned my head to see Draco looking me up and down with a disgusted face but soon turned away to his friends when he realised i was looking.

"I think you have an admirer y/n, I'm pretty sure he likes you." Ron said after looking at Draco too and slightly scowling.

I just ignored him, I knew he was only joking but I did wonder what that boys problem was.

———————————