Part 22

It was the next morning and i got up out of bed early at 7am and headed straight to my wardrobe, I was so excited to see everyone even if it had only been a couple weeks without them.

I picked out a blue pair of ripped jeans and a dark green t-shirt with a black denim ripped jacket and some white trainers.

I got dressed and headed to my desk and straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I walked to my door and grabbed my trunk and Elora and headed down the stairs.

"Goodmorning dear, are you hungry?" My mother greeted me at the bottom of the stairs.

"No it's ok mother I will eat when I arrive." I said excitedly.

I opened the door and put my stuff on the doorstep and sat down next to it waiting for the twins.

As much as i loved the muggle world, the wizarding world was where I am meant to be.

My father came to the doorway and handed me my wand.

"Nearly forgot that. Thanks dad." I got up and gave him a big hug.

I heard the sound of a car, but in the air.

I looked up and saw the blue Weasley car which i loved but was also sketchy of as it's unpredictable at times.

The car drove into the drive way and out came two redheads.

I got up and jumped into their arms and hugged them both super tightly.

"Gosh y/n squeeze us any tighter we will leave you here." George laughed.

I laughed and apologised to them.

My father and mother approached us all with my stuff and the twins put it all in the boot of the car.

"Now look after her will you? I do trust you boys with her life." My father asked them both sternly.

"We will guard her with our lives mr y/ln." They said in union.

I laughed and patted my dad on his shoulder.

"I'll be fine I promise you. I'll write to you and get Elora to send one from you back ok?" I pulled him into a deep hug then hugged my mother.

"Stay safe dear." She said to me letting me go.

I nodded and said goodbye to them and got into the back of the car with the twins in the front.

"I've missed you both so much." I leaned forward and hugged George pulling him into the back of his seat.

"We missed you just as much." They both said and George laughed pulling away from my grip.

Fred started the car and we flew off.

————————————————

I ended up falling asleep lay across the back seats in the car and we arrived at the burrow.

Fred got out and opened my door.

"Look George, come here." He laughed and George came from behind him with my stuff.

"Oh god haha." George took my stuff inside and walked back to the car.

"What we gonna do with her?" George laughed and looked at Fred who smirked.

"How about we take her to our room and she will have woken up not knowing how she got there or where she is." Fred suggested.

"Brilliant." George said agreeing with him.

Fred leaned in and picked me up delicately bridal style without waking me up.

George followed him in and while Fred walked me upstairs, everyone was questioning what was going on as they all wanted to see me.