Part 69 😏

We arrived in London later in the evening, it was dark but we made it. Once we landed the thestrals flew off and we charged into the ministry.

We all squeezed into the lift and took us down to the department of mysteries.

We all slowly walked into a hallway with a door at the end.

"This is it" Harry muttered, we all walked on with our wands in hand, I was upfront with Harry.

We walked in the door and it was a huge room full of these white clear balls which must have been prophecies.

"Lumos." I muttered and the others did too, it was dark in here.

We looked around, the door began to move behind us, meaning it dropped us off anywhere it wanted in this huge hall.

We walked onward though and Harry started counting the numbers.

"92, 93, 94, 95" he ran a little and I sped up, he stopped and pointed his wand at the ground, nothing was there.

"Harry?" I questioned him. We turned around and the others were a little behind.

"He should be here." He shouted over to them.

"Harry. I-it's got your name on it" Neville muttered, looking at one of the prophecies.

We walked over to them and Harry looked closely at the ball which now glowed in his presence.

He hesitantly grabbed it and it began speaking to him.

"The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches, and the dark lord shall mark him as his equal but he shall have power the dark lord does not. For neither can live while the other survives." It whispered in a really creepy croaky voice. Me and Ron shared a look between us.

"Harry!" Hermione called and we all turned around, a death eater with a mask was approaching us with a walking stick.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry ordered.

"You know you really should learn the differences between dreams and reality." The masked death eater spoke and took his wand out his stick, I soon quickly knew who it was and that was a cane not a stick.

Lucius Malfoy stood before us and I started shaking.

"You saw only what the dark lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the prophecy."

"You do anything to us and I'll break it" Harry warned him, Lucius looked at me and scowled and was about to say something before he got interrupted by a cackle and a frizzy haired woman come out from the shadows behind him.

"He knows how to play! Itty bitty baby... potter!" She spat.

"Bellatrix lestrange." Neville quivered.

"Neville longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?" She laughed.

"Better now their about to be avenged." Neville shot forward, me and Harry pushing him back as Bella lifted her wand up.

"Let's everybody just calm down shall we? All we want is that prophecy." Lucius held up his hands as did Bella.

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked with the prophecy in hand.

"You dare speak his name!" Bella hissed quietly. "You filthy half blood!" She screamed.

"Ain't Voldemort a half blood too?" I spat. It was true.

She tried to lunge at me, I raised my wand but Lucius stopped her and she stood still, scowling at me.

"It's alright, he's just a curious lad aren't you potter? As for y/ln just becuase your my sons filthy mudblood girlfriend does not mean I won't hesitate to kill you." He spat.

"Mudblood? Surprised you haven't disowned Draco yet." Bella hissed and stared me down, I gulped.

"Don't you worry dear Bella, wait till he gets home this year." He muttered but we all heard, my body tensed up immediately.

"Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made which is lucky for you really." He huffed.

I looked around us, more death eaters were surrounding us in masks and the group were split in twos, pointing their wands down each hall way, while me and Harry were at Bella and Lucius.

"Haven't you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the dark lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me then I can show you everything"

More footsteps were approaching. I held my wand at the two infront of me though. As did Harry.

"I've waited fourteen years." He spoke and looked down at the ball that lay in his hands.

"I know" Lucius pitted him. "I guess I can wait a little longer. NOW!" Harry called.

"STUPEFY!" We all called, some death eaters got hit and some disappeared.

We all headed down separate hallways, I dodged some death eaters and one punched me but I hit them with a spell and kept on running, I felt blood tricked down my forehead but I had no time to heal right now, I bumped into Ron,Hermione and Harry.

Death eaters surrounded us and Harry cast stupefy, making a run for it, we shot spells behind us as some followed.

We kept running then bumped into all the others, we turned around and saw a death eater shooting towards us.

"REDUCTO!" Ginny cast and hit it perfectly in the chest, although that also sent motion waves to the prophecies and they all came crashing down.

Neville grabbed Luna as we all ran. "Get back to the door!" Harry called to us infront, I caught up with Ron and ran alongside of him.

Shelves after shelves came crashing down behind us and we were sprinting, we found the door and charged into it, sending us somewhere else, we went flying down and stopped around 5 inches above the ground, I squealed and then it dropped us, causing a groan to escape us all.

We looked up and dusted ourselves down. God knows where we were and Harry still had the prophecy unharmed in his hands.

"Department of mysteries, got that right didn't they?" Ron scoffed. I looked around us, a huge archway with a veil like thing in the middle of the room ontop of a rock, some other rocks were spread around too.

We started walking up the middle rock, Harry was drawn to something.

"The voices, can you hear what their saying?" He asked. I heard nothing exept our footsteps.

"There aren't any voices Harry." Hermione spoke.

As we got closer I could hear them. "Let's get out of here," Hermione looked around us.

"I hear them too." I muttered and Luna agreed with me.

"Harry it's just an empty archway. Please Harry." Hermione begged.

Harry turned around to face us then looked up and held his wand up.

"Get behind me!" He yelled and we did looking up and pointing our wands up, I saw black smoke shoot through only meaning death eaters.
-