Part 74

"Quibbler?" Luna came around to our compartment on the train. "Yes please" I stood up and got one off her and smiled as she dotted away.

"So what was draco doing with that weird looking cabinet? And who were all those people?" Harry questioned, mainly looking at me.

"I dunno." I muttered. I hadn't seen Draco since or even heard off of him or Blaise for that matter.

"Don't you see? It was a ceremony, an initiation." He opened his hands out.

"Stop it Harry I know where your going with this." Hermione looked over her newspaper.

"It's happened, he's one of them."

"One of what?" Ron muttered.

"Harry is under the impression Draco malfoy is now a death eater." Hermione shook her head.

"What??" I huffed and tensed up, there's no way.

"Your barking. What would you know who want with a sod like malfoy? No offence y/n." Ron leaned towards Harry.

"None taken." I kept my gaze on harry.

"Well what's he doing in Borgin and Burkes then? Shopping for furniture?" Harry huffed.

"Creepy shop and he's a creepy bloke." Ron shrugged.

"Look, his fathers a death eater, it only makes sense. Besides Hermione saw it with her own eyes." He pointed at mione.

I didn't speak a word. What was I supposed to say?. "I already told you. I don't know what I saw." She nodded.

"I need some air." Harry huffed and got up, he grabbed something from his bag and left.

"Wonder where he's gone to." Ron muttered.

"Mhm I wonder." I stood up and left the compartment. I saw Harry go underneath his invisibility cloak and I saw Draco looking around sceptically as he sat down.

I walked in slowly. It was the slytherin compartment but I wanted to speak to Draco.

Suddenly the whole compartment went black. I knew this must have been Harry. I started coughing from the fumes and managed to walk out and sit on the floor, catching my breath.

"Blaise?!" I heard Draco call through the darkness. "I dunno" I heard Blaise mutter.

I looked in and caught blaises eye from where he was stood. I furrowed my brows and he kept his eye on me then sat Draco down once the darkness cleared.

I stood up and left, I would have to speak to them after, I walked back into the compartment with hermione and Ron and sat watching out the window.

-

"Where's Harry? " Hermione looked up and down the corridor of the train as we stepped out our compartment.

"Yes where is Harry." I scowled.

"Probably already on the platform? Come on." Ron left with hermione. I walked down the hallway to the slytherin door. Draco was there and he shut the door and the blinds of the whole compartment.

Odd. I walked off the train and spotted Blaise walking ahead with Pansy, I decided to wait for Harry to come out. I knew he was still in there with Draco.

-

I waited a couple minutes then Draco opened the door and walked off train, his head down.

"Draco?"

He looked up at me and widened his eyes, he looked ill and scared. "You ok?" I stepped towards him.

"I-... I'm fine." He huffed and walked off. "Draco!?" I called after him, he whipped around quickly.