Part 9

I woke up earlier than normal to get to the great hall early so that I could see Harry before his quidditch match today.

Breakfast was already on the tables when I had arrived.

I see Harry sat on his own on the table so I went to sit next to him.

'Morning, how are you feeling about today?'
I smile at him, hoping to make him feel less stressed maybe.

'I'm scared, well not scared but nervous, it's my first proper match and what if I mess up?' He babbled on about all the horrible possibilities that could happen out there.

"You will be fine Harry, Oliver wouldn't have put you on the team for no reason, he knows you are a good flyer and player, believe in yourself.'
I prep him up and give him a pep talk to hopefully get rid of his negative thoughts.

"Thank you y/n I appreciate it. That makes me feel a little bit better' He smiled.

We see hermione and Ron enter the hall together coming to sit opposite me and harry.

" have you eaten Harry? Your going to need your strength for today." Hermione said to him.

He said he wasn't hungry before snape came over and wished him luck in the match which was odd.

" that explains the blood" Harry said as snape walked away with a limp.

" blood?" Hermione said to him in confusion.

Harry said to us all that he's guessing that it was snape last night who let the troll in as a distraction to get past that three headed dog but he got bitten, that's why he's limping.

He said that snape must want whatever Hagrid and Dumbledore hid inside the trapped door.

we all look at each other confused then hedwig, (Harry's owl) came flying in with a package but today wasn't mail day.

'Wonder what it is' I spoke aloud.

we all open it to see the newest broom yet, gifted to Harry for his quidditch game today.

He reckons it was probably Professor Mcgonagall.

-----------

"Good luck potter, I wonder if gryffindor will ever get the house cup again? I mean we all know slytherin is going to crush your team today." we hear malfoy say behind Harry while Harry is walking to the enterance.

I turned around to face him " shut up malfoy stop being so negative" I said to him and he looked a bit hurt but he walked away sniggering with crabbe and goyle.

"Ignore him Harry. Good luck out there and be careful. I'll be in the crowd with hermione And Ron cheering you on." i smiled at Harry before leaving him to get on his broom with the rest of the team.

" thank you y/n" he smiled back at me and left.

-

i finally get up to one of the quidditch towers with hermione and Ron watching the match.

All seemed to be going well....

Until Harry comes off his broom and is holding on for his life, but it didn't look like he his broom was acting...naturally...

Hermione looked through Hagrids binoculars and saw snape using non-wand magic to mess with Harry's broom.

She leaves to go distract snape.

"Be careful hermione, don't get caught" Ron said after her.

I see that Hermione had managed to set the end of snapes robes on fire and Harry's broomstick went back to normal.

'The sneaky bug-"

'Ron!' Hagrid warned before Ron got to finish his sentence.

"What? It wasn't a swear!" Ron moaned.

Everyone was cheering him on as he got closer and closer to the golden snitch which was worth 150 points. and which ever team catches it, wins.

Harry got so close then tumbled into the sand.

He stood up not looking so good.

I gasped, worried for Harry.

"looks like he's gonna be sick!." Hagrid says.

I then hear the commentator say that Harry caught the golden snitch in his mouth!!.

I was so happy gryffindor won, I headed down to congratulate Harry.

I then see draco walk past sulking.

'Karma bites' I thought to myself.

------------