Part 68

"Y/n come on wake up!!!"

"Harry Potter wake up!"

I heard both Ron and hermiones voices and woke up, Ron over me and Hermione whacking Harry with a book, as you do.

"Blimey Hermione!" Harry hissed and got up, I looked down at the mess infront of us and groaned.

"Come on the both of you, you've missed breakfast so here you go-" she threw us a bag of food each and a bottle of water.

"Get dressed quickly and get to the hall, our owls are starting in 15 minutes." She huffed and slammed the door behind her and Ron.

"I'll help clean this up then I'll go."  Harry muttered, grabbing some books but I stopped him and used a spell to place it all neatly on my bed.

"Go before they come back and make sure you eat to! I'll meet you after." I pushed him out the door and ate my food, it was full and had a small note on the bag.

Your going to need it, I have nerves and ate nearly the whole Gryffindor table, managed to save you some though.
Ron.

I laughed and placed the bag down once I devoured it and drank some water, I got up and got dressed, I had 5 minutes now before my owls and I definitely wasn't prepared.

A letter flew through my window as did Elora and I just placed it onto my bed, I had no time to even know what it is or who it's from. I ran out my dorm and saw Harry waiting for me, "come on" I went to grab his hand but the Slytherin in our common room coughed and death glared us.

"Fuck sake." I muttered and we both charged out the common room and down the corridors towards the great hall, everyone was lined up outside of it in houses.

We breathlessly joined the gryffindor line at the back and caught our breaths before we heard heels clanking the steps behind us, we turned around as did the others in our year and she walked down, smiling.

She opened the doors and we walked in, we had seats placed 3 metres away from each other and our names on the sheets, my seat was in the middle of Draco and Ron, Harry behind Ron and Blaise behind Draco, Hermione was behind me. We waited for the witch herself to stand at the front.

She told us all to be silent the whole way through, anyone caught cheating or etc will get a detention. You know the normal rules.

"You may begin" she squeaked and all you heard for the next 20 minutes was quills and the occasional cough or sneeze here and there.

After half way through I was so confused.

None of this made sense to me and it didn't help I stayed up late last night. I'm normally good at charms but this was difficult in itself, we've learnt barely any of this and it's paper work not wand magic work which is what we would normally be graded on but becuase Dumbledores fucked off, she's now head of hogwarts.

We heard 3 bangs from the outside, everyone turned around. Umbitch walked through the middle of us, everyone was turned around at this point just for a distraction, she opened the door and a small spark flew into her face then flew into the hall above us, creating 3 fire works.

"No way" I muttered and smirked.

I watched as she rounded the corner and widened her eyes, the next second the twins come flying in on their brooms and throwing fireworks left right and center, they used a charm that flew all our papers into the air.

Everyone got up in small crowds, the inquisitorial squad being one of them.

A spark flew towards crabbe then exploded as it followed goyle, another followed draco and made a mark of his shocked face on the wall as he ducked just in time, I was laughing hysterically and so was Ron.