Part 41

Dracos pov

I woke up around 5am and looked down to see y/n wrapped around my chest.

I smiled and left her sleep for a bit longer...until I saw 3 letters on the end of my bed.

I left my window open last night and forgot to shut it. They all read y/n on them so I gently woke her up.

Your POV

"Y/n..." someone whispered.

I opened my eyes slightly and groaned not wanting to wake up, it was too early.

I heard whoever it was chuckle lightly and I knew it was Draco immediately.

"Draco 5 more minutes please..." I whispered and tightened my grip on his chest. I wasn't sure how I ended up here or on his chest but I was to lazy to move and honestly, being in your crushes bed... felt good.

"I'd let you y/n but we have to get up before we get seen and plus, you have three letters here"

He leaned over causing me to let go and sit up, rubbing my eyes.

He grabbed the letters and put them in my lap.

We were both still dressed and it made me feel grim.

I groaned again and just wanted to fall into a deep sleep again.

I opened the letters and almost shot out of dracos bed.

"SHIT" I shouted and grabbed the door handle to leave after I opened the letters.

"What wait..." Draco grabbed my arm and I faced him.

"The twins Draco... they've been looking for me all night.... and Ron he... he wants to talk to me.." I sighed and closed my eyes.

Draco pulled me into a hug and whispered.

"Have a good day...don't stress or worry to much... you worry me sometimes.." he smiled and I nodded quickly to leave.

I ran into the slytherin common room and luckily no one was in there....

I saw a picture upside down and had my name and dracos written onto it...

I flipped it upside down as Draco was heading downstairs.

I looked up at him.

"Hey this has our names on it...." I stopped talking as I saw the picture of me and Draco sleeping and me holding him....

Draco grabbed it off me after I stood in silence and he started laughing.

"Blaise..." he whispered.

"WHAT?!" I shouted and Blaise came down the stairs In time for me to whoop his ass.....

"Heyyyyy" he chirped and I death glared him.

"Fuck I'm too tired for this shit and I feel disgusting... uhh thanks for last night and uhhh fuck u Blaise I'll speak to you later..." I quickly ranted and ran out the door to find the twins before they commit a mass murder looking for me.

I got to my common room and when I entered I saw a whole ass search party gathered.

Everyone looked at me then looked at the twins. They looked so panicked.

"This is a bit dramatic come on.." I said and laughed at them.

"DRAMATIC!!" George screamed.

People started leaving knowing this would be a show they don't wanna see..

"YOU LEFT LAST NIGHT AND NEVER RETURNED BACK Y/N!" Fred scolded me.

"I know and I'm sorry.... I needed fresh air... I was stressed and felt like I couldn't breathe and when Ron came in it got worse so I went to see Cedric at the quidditch Field to congratulate him and I was gonna head straight back here but...." I stopped knowing what I was about to tell the people who are the most over protective of me.....