Part 32

"Nothing happened I just think he's lying when he says he didn't put his name in, I mean how else would he be entered in huh? I just don't get it." He huffed.

"Yeah but Ron no matter what side your on your his best friend at the end of the day, you should be there for him just like I'm going to be for him and Cedric even though I wanted none of this."

"So you believe Harry? And your not even annoyed about the fact Cedric entered when u told him not too? Ridiculous." He stood up to walk away from me but I grabbed his arm tightly.

"Are you being serious?! We have no way of getting them out of this and I was annoyed at Cedric at the time but it was his choice not mine and yes I do believe Harry. Why would he put his own name in it? It doesn't make sense he knew the rules and your the one being ridiculous, don't push me away Ron just because I'm supporting this, I didn't want it but it's all I can do rather than be against my friends. Like I said don't push me away I love you a lot and you know that, please don't get annoyed with me and especially Harry. I can't say much more but forgive him please. You know better than this." I took a deep breath and waited for him to reply.

"I can't believe this." He whispered and walked past me pushing me to the side.

I sat down and started crying, this was all a mess....... I had to talk to someone and I remembered I was to speak to neville in the gardens.. so I got up and wiped my tears and left.

"Hey y/n, w-what did you wanna talk about?"

I approached him and fell into his arms and he held me while I let it all out and cried and by it all I mean everything, me liking draco, the disagreement with Ron, the tournament and my night problems....

He just held me and didn't say anything, it was calming. And it felt good to let it all out.

"I-I'm sorry for this." I whispered getting out of his hold, suddenly feeling guilty for putting all this on him.

"H-hey shh it's ok I don't mind, it's better to let it out trust me" he whispered back.

I calmed down a bit after that and sat up as Neville went to get something for me.

He came back with a small plant in his palm, it was really pretty and cute I nearly cried again.

"Here. They attach to your jumper throughout the day and you can take them off whenever, there just for decoration but I think it looks beautiful on you." He put the plant on my jumper and I admired it.

"Thank you neville." I smiled happily and hugged him.

"Hey y/n."

I turned around and saw Harry. Then I turned back around to neville.

"I'll see you after, and thank you for that, I really needed it, and thanks for the cute plant." I smiled and hugged him.

"Your more than welcome y/n anytime. And thanks for comforting me after moodys lesson it really helped me." He smiled and left to go tend his plants.

I walked over to Harry and greeted him.

"I've got something to tell you, oh and tell me about what Rita skeeter said, I wanna hear all about it. But I'll go first with my news." I sighed as we walked towards the owlery, I wasn't sure why we were headed there but my feet dragged along Harrys.

"Sooo I spoke to Ron..... let's just say I ended up crying to neville about it....."

"Wait what? What happened?"

"He said he believes everyone else when they say you put your name in the goblet, then I got defensive about it and told him not to argue with me about it and that he should say sorry and believe his best friend but he just left me and he seemed pissed off. He's gonna ruin his friendship with us if he can't trust us....."