Part 59

More spice 😌✋🏼
P.s, I can't write spice for my life and currently laughing at what I've written 😭

-

I heard multiple knocks at my door, once again but this time it wasn't George seeing as he was peacefully sleeping next to me.

"Go away." He groaned and turned around to check the time.

"O"

"What is it?" I asked him, getting out of the bed to answer the door.

"It's 8am and you have umbridge first lesson in 30 minutes..." he grinned.

"O fuck!" I groaned and opened the door.

Fred was stood outside looking guilty.

"Where's your lover?" I looked him up and down.

"Gone to her lesson early." He looked over me to spot George scrambling out of bed.

"Listen I'm sorry..... forgot you were there." He smirked and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's fine." George shrugged and they both left for class.

"Shit shit shit." I muttered, I quickly got dressed, threw my hair up and did a little bit of makeup.

I ran down to the common room and saw Ron and Harry.

"What took you so long?" Ron smiled.

"Didn't realise you would wait for me. I woke up late now come on." I grabbed there hands and we ran to umbridges class.

Luckily she wasn't here, some slytherins were already in class waiting.

The boys went to sit in the middle, I spotted Draco sat alone with his bag on the chair next to him.

"I sure hope that's my seat." I whispered into his neck from behind.

"Y/n!" He smiled and put his bag down and greeted me with a kiss.

I got out my books and quill and just looked around, someone made a flying bird and people whacked it in the air to go higher.

"I could have made a better one." Draco muttered, he had his head lay in one hand looking at the paper bird.

I watched the bird fly back to the front then get burnt to a crisp.

I turned around and next to me was umbridge.... me and draco were sat at the back near the door.

"Ordinary wizarding level examinations" she spoke in her high ass voice and wrote on the board with her wand.

"O-W-l-S More commonly knows as owls!. Study hard and you will be rewarded, fail to do so and the consequences may be severe" she squeaked.

"This woman is going to be the death of me." I muttered.

Draco smirked and looked away, trying not to laugh.

She waved her wand and handed out some books, one each.

I slowly put my old book back in my bag, as did draco seeing as we clearly didn't need them.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven, but you'll be pleased to know from now on, you will be following a carefully structured, ministry approved course of defensive magic. Yes?" She looked to hermione who had her hand up.

The books read basics for beginners.... we wernt beginners tho...

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells?" She asked.

I looked over to draco who was paying no attention whatsoever, just scrolling through the book.

"Using spells? Well I couldn't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom?" She walked over to hermione.