Part 25

It was the next morning and i woke up early considering the recent nights events. it was around 6 am.

I turned around and remembered i slept in George's bed when i saw him sleeping next to me.

I laughed and got up quietly with out waking him or Fred up.

I got to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, i wanted to send a letter to Sirius and Draco.

Sirius probably didn't know what happened last night but will find out soon enough so i thought to tell him I was there and that im ok and i wanted to thank Draco for saving me and making sure that I was safe.

I finished up in the bathroom and walked back into the twins room but this time i got Into Fred's bed seeing as his owl wasn't there next to him.

His bed was closest to the door and Fred had paper and a quill next to his bed so i just crawled next to him not waking him up.

I picked up the paper and quill and started with Dracos letter.

Dear Draco,

I wanted to make sure your ok from the incident that happened the other night. I didn't see you after you saved me I'm just worried.
Thanks to you I'm ok, still shooken up but I'm ok. I hope you are too. It was so unexpected and to think I was having a good night aha.
I hope to see you soon for school. I know you don't like my friends but I still want to see you around at least.
Again thank you for that night I'd probably be.. well either dead or still lost if it wernt for you.
Please write me back when you can so I know your ok. Thank you.
Love y/n.
Xx

I folded up the letter and put it In an envelope before writing Sirius' letter.

Fred and George were still asleep, i didn't want to wake them just yet and plus i wanted a few more hours of sleep.
(Mood)

Dear Sirius,

I'm not sure if you have heard yet but you most likely have, about what happened at the 422nd quidditch World Cup the other night? I was there.
I went with the weasleys seeing as they invited me and of course we had no idea what was going to happen. The tournament was great and we had a great night until, well... death eaters came and blew up tents, set them on fire, etc.
I ended up splitting from the group and just running until I got lost. Luckily Draco malfoy, a friend of mine, I'm not sure if Harry's told u he's his enemy but he saved me that night and I'm very thank full.
If your wondering by now yes I do have a crush on him, shush.
Anyways... he took me back to the group and I'm safe now.
I didn't get hurt just little bruises and scratches here and there. I'm scared of sleeping on my own so I think I'm going to sleep with the twins until school comes back which isn't long now.
I just don't feel safe anymore after that.
I wish I could see you soon.
I love you, hope all is well.
Y/n.
Xxx

I folded up that letter too and put it in an envelope.

I got up quietly and walked into my room, and opened my window.

I turned to Elora who was In her cage.

I opened her door and handed her the envelopes.

"Here girl, malfoy manor and take this other one to Sirius." I put her on my arm and leaned out the window.

She flew away and i left my window open for when she gets back.