Part 83

"Y/n wake up" Draco kissed my cheek softly.

"Mhm?" I mumbled and nuzzled my head deeper into... a pillow?

"Draco?" I lifted my head and he was stood up infront of me.

"What are you doing? Sit back down." I sat up but he pushed me back down and sat down next to me.

"I got Blaise to get us both food." He smiled softly.

"Oh" I smiled and patted next to me for him to lay down which he did.

"Hullo!" Blaise opened the curtain and shut it again, he piled up food on the bed as me and Draco sat up and Blaise sat on the chair next to me.

Me and Blaise ate our food, Draco was watching me as I ate.

"You ok?" I asked him and wiped my mouth.

"I'm just making sure your eating is all..." he muttered.

"Draco I'm fine, I promise. Ron made sure I was back to eating normally after what happened. Now can you eat for me? Or I'll force feed you like a child and get Blaise to hold you down." I smirked.

"No thanks." He muttered and picked up some food and took little bites as I watched, he was watching me too and kept insisting I ate then he would too, we weren't concerned about Blaise as he was in his element eating away.

"What time is it?" I asked through a mouth of food.

"4pm?" Blaise pondered.

"Wot?" I opened my mouth and Draco shut it close.

"Your food will fall out." He muttered and ate some more food.

"How is it 4 already." I murmured. "Well becuase you both slept all day and night." Blaise said.

"No shit" I muttered and scoffed.

-

It was late in the evening. Me Blaise and Draco stayed in the hospital wing and Draco insisted Blaise stayed for the night for some reason.

"You know it just slipped out, I was a bit uh drunk persay yesterday afternoon and um yeah I'm sorry." Blaise muttered.

"It's fine, I should have told him earlier anyways but of course you had to get drunk again didnt you?" I hissed and smirked.

"Oh well" he shrugged, Draco was reading a letter from snape that got delivered before.

"We best go to sleep." He quickly scattered the letter somewhere and lay down, pulling me down with him.

"Oh ok." I furrowed my brows but lay down on his chest.

"Night." Blaise groaned as he lay in the chair next to us that folded out for leg room, Draco stroked my hair softly and kissed me goodnight as I fell asleep.

-

Dracos pov:

Once she fell asleep, Blaise sat up as did I, tonight was the night and I didn't want to tell her incase she tried to defend me at all or dare say she would get hurt.

That's why I kept Blaise here to stop her if she woke, I got dressed into my black suit and I heard Blaise sigh behind me.

"You really have to do this?" He whispered harshly.

"You know I do" I scoffed.

I looked down at my sleeping beauty and kissed her forehead softly.

"I'm sorry." I muttered and sniffled a little and turned back to Blaise.