Part 60

Draco started stroking my hair early in the morning which woke me up.

"Why it's too early!" I groaned and nuzzled into his neck.

"It's 7am y/n" he laughed.

"O"

I stretched and got out of bed, as did draco.

"Right I'm off before Mcgonagall sees me." He smirked and kissed me.

"Mhm ok see you after." I smiled and shut the door behind him.

I got dressed and braided my hair and looked down at my hand, I left the bandage on so it could heal, it still stung.

I got worried once I left my dorm though, I never wanted to see her again, this isn't punishment it's abuse of her job and torture of students.

I only wondered how Harry was, until I walked into the common room and saw only Ron.

"Come on y/n I'm starving." He moaned and grabbed my hand.

"Where's Harry?" I looked around us before leaving, tugging on his arm.

"Dunno, he wasn't in bed this morning..." he murmured and dragged me to the hall.

-

Once we got to the hall, I was hungry as fuck so me and Ron shoved as much food as possible on our plates.

"Do you two ever stop eating?" Hermione sat down infront of us and slammed a book down.

"We're hungry?" Ron told her and kept eating his sausage.

Ginny glared at Ron from next to him.

I was eating some bacon when harry walked up to hermiones side.

Me and Ron opened our mouths and stared at him with the same expression.

"Harry" Hermione smiled.

"Can I join you?" He asked.

Harry looked tired, I was going to talk to him after breakfast to speak to him about everything so far....

"Excuse me professor but what exactly are you insinuating"

We could hear Delores' heels on the stairs outside the hall.

We all got up quickly, me and Harry infront and walking out the doors to see Mcgonagall on the stairs with umbitch.

"I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices" Mcgonagall spat.

"So silly of me but it sounds as if your questioning my authority in my own classroom. Minerva" umbitch took a step above Mcgonagall.

Soon enough, the twins walked up behind me, watching the show, some other students came into the small hallway too.

"Not at all delores, merely your mid evil methods"

I turned around to see draco, Blaise, crabbe and goyle smirking at the show infront of us, I just rolled my eyes and stared back at the front.

How did Mcgonagall know about her methods? O well I was just glad to see her trying to stick up to the pink peppa pig looking bitch.

"I am sorry dear, but to question my practices is to question the ministry, and by extension, the minister himself. I am a tolerant woman but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty"

Mcgonagal took a step down from umbitch.

I heard Draco sniggering behind me, if it wasn't for Fred and George stood in between us, I would have kicked him.