Part 56

[couple weeks later.....]

So before we speak about now, I'll update on what went on the past couple weeks..

So when I got back, mum and dad questioned me about my year, which I told them all the happy things.

They tried questioning me on the tournament but I didn't want to speak about it..... apparently Sirius and molly were updating them through owls for me.

We didn't have much to do this summer, it had been really hot and we were in the garden most the time with wireless fans on our faces.

I always made sure to ice down Elora, she seemed to get really hot quickly too.

I had some letters off Dean, seamus and Neville as well as one of Hermione.

None of any of the weasleys or Harry, Sirius and Remus which was disappointing.

Blaise and Draco hadn't wrote to me either but I was going to letter them tonight to see why.

Other than being really hot and sweaty the whole time, me and mum went shopping for some summer clothes but nothing else interesting happened.

Now for today.

I walked down the stairs rubbing my face, I wasn't getting much sleep recently, I kept having nightmares about my friends dying and it was scary so I pulled all nighters.

"If you've not slept again...." my dad looked at me from the kitchen door with his bag in his hand and was shaking his head at me.

"Sorry." I whispered and he kissed my head.

"Have a nap later or something, I'm off to work. There's a letter on the counter for you too goodbye." And he walked out the front door.

It was weird seeing my dad go to muggle work. I was used to hearing about wizarding jobs all the time.

"Morning sweetheart." My mum kissed my head as she walked past and I sat down at the table. Half asleep.

She passed me some coffee and I thanked her, she made it cold seeing as today was extremely hot.

She began cleaning the living room so I grabbed my letter and read it once she left.

Y/n,
Sorry no ones had any time to write to you, we've all been busy.
Now seeing as your meant to be with us at the burrow today we can still get you here where we are, I can't write it down but I will explain the story.
The order of Phoenix has come back into place, you can meet everyone when you get here.
Harry was caught casting the patronus charm to save him and his muggle cousin from a dementor by a muggle.
Unortunately he was going to be expelled from Hogwarts but instead, Dumbledore requested a hearing at the ministry.
Now we will send someone to collect you, we're busy here so it might be later on in the afternoon but we will get you here before Harry arrives.
Hope all is well and sorry again.

Mr and Mrs Weasley.
X

Well then.....

"What did it say?"

"Huh?" I looked up to see my mum stood infront of me.