Part 89

We woke early in the morning and headed straight out, we had a plan on how to distract them kind of, we just hoped it worked.

Me Harry and mione snuck inside a back room of the ministry that was above the ground so no one really was up on the first floor or in this room seeing as it had recycling bins in.

Ron went outside and nodded to Harry once the four came around the corner, Ron kneeled down to 'tie' his laces to slow them down which gave us enough time to knock them out and drag them inside which was an effort in itself.

Once we dragged them all inside, mione passed us a bottle of polyjuice potion each and we ripped some hairs out the workers and put them in.

"Right, remember what we said before we arrived, don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary, just try and act normal, do what everyone else is doing and stick together if we can seeing as these four normally would. If we do that then with a bit of luck we will get inside then-" Mione got cut off.

"It gets really tricky" Harry nodded.

"Correct" she agreed and walked next to us looking down at the ministry workers.

"This is absolutely mental" I muttered.

"The worlds mental" Ron scoffed, we widened our eyes but he wasn't fazed, "come on we've got a horcrux to find."

We drank the polyjuice potion and dressed into the people, this woman I was turned into was the complete opposite of me, although so was Harry that time there were eight of him....

"Ron you creepily look like Remus." I whispered as we walked outside the back room.

We walked along the nearby road and to the toilets underground which was where we parted ways seeing as it was women and men's toilets.

Me and mione walked inside and waited in like as all the other women were, flushing themselves down the toilets. Which sounded really.... odd and grim.

"Mione this is disgusting" i whispered in the cubicle next to hers.

"Oh come on y/n the boys might already be there" she huffed and flushed herself, I looked down grimacing and closed my eyes as I flushed and ended up coming out one of the fireplaces in the ministry.

This place angered me so much and I've only been here once.

I lost sight of mione Harry and Ron, couldnt  see them anywhere so I stayed silent and just walked along hoping to get to the elevator.

I was a bit lost as I was walking until I spotted the huge statue of.....

"Are they?" I turned to see Harry and mione, well not them but you know what I mean.

"Muggles. In their rightful place" she murmured not really wanting to say that at all, I gulped at the sight of it, it was a load of muggles being slaves and starved holding up the other half of the statue, it was disgusting.

"Gotta tell you I'm freaking out a bit." Ron came up from behind me muttering.

"How long did you say this batch of polyjuice will last Hermione?" I shut my eyes hoping for a good answer as I realised we might not have much time in a place riddled with death eaters or other wizards and witches who were all looking for Harry and would get the four of us if seen.

"I didn't " she frowned and I sighed.

"Come on then" Harry whispered and we all walked into an empty elevator which the door got cut off by someone stopping it from shutting, I looked up and hitched my breath, it was Yaxley a known death eater.... well I've heard of him atleast, from Draco or Blaise one of the two... god I missed them both.