Part 36

The next morning I woke up with a note on George's bed next to me and the twins gone which wasn't like them but I'm sure they had an explanation.

Y/n,
Went to prank dear old dumbie see you soon.

Forge and gred
Xx

I laughed and put the note down and headed to my dorm to get ready for the day.

I got dressed and i was still quite chilly so I brought dracos blanket with me.

I walked down to the common room once I was done and saw Harry leaving.

"Hey Harry wait!" I called after him and he turned around, he didn't look that happy than usual.

"Hey y/n I've gotta go speak to Cedric about the first task...... you know when Hagrid wanted me last night?... well turns out the first task Is dragons... I've gotta warn him before it." He sighed and looked at me.

My face brightened up not at the fact the first task was dragons tho.

"Wait wait wait.... so the dragons... who brought them here? Is Charlie here?" I've always loved Charlie, me and him were close. so we're me and Bill but them two I don't see often.

"Yes it was him and a few others actually." He nodded.

I smiled wildly and made a note to see him later.

"Wait Harry shit..... dragons? What the fuck.do they want you to die?" I turned from happy to the most worried I've ever been.

"Y/n I'm sure it will be fine don't panic.." he held my shoulder and smiled.

I smiled back but held my thoughts about how fucking dangerous this is and the fact Harry and Cedric have to go up against them.

"Harry can I come with you? I haven't seen Ced in awhile It will be nice to see him."

He nodded and we both left. Not to the happiest thing either......

The hallways were full of people talking about Harry saying he's a cheat and he stinks, they wore badges that said 'Potter stinks' then turned into a Cedric diggory fan badge.....

it was horrible to see if I'm going to be honest, I loved both the boys but to rule one out for no reason is disgusting.

The thing I was annoyed about the most was that it was mainly Hufflepuffs wearing them and if Cedric made these I swear he will be dead.

We walked in the courtyard on the grass and I tightly held the blanket around me as I felt a breeze on my arms.

We got to Cedric and his friends were all in our face talking about the badge.

"Can I have a word" Harry asked him.

"Alright" Ced smiled and followed us away from his friends who I was giving death glares too.

Once we walked away I hugged him tightly, I've missed him and not had a chance to see him.

"Woah." He laughed.

"Dragons... that's the first task... they've got one for each of us." Harry told him and my heart dropped.

I held him tighter and hid my face in his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

"I- are you serious?" He asked him.

I let go and stood next to Harry.

"Y/n..." he smiled slightly at me and I smiled back.

"We can catch up later Ced..." I said letting him carry on.

"Uhh Fleur and Krum do they?" He hinted to Harry askin if they knew too.