Part 76

Y/n's pov:

I woke up to the alarm, Blaise was still asleep sprawled out across his bed.

"Blaise wake up, come on we need to eat." I shoved him and he started whining. "No I wanna sleep I'm not hungryyyy."

"Get. Up." I huffed and pushed him off the bed with my feet.

"Hey!" He got up and stared at me as I got up and stood next to him while clutching on my letters I would read at some point tonight.

"Come on then." I sighed and we left for the hall.

-

"See you after squirt" Blaise ruffled my hair as he walked to the slytherin table, Draco wasn't there again.... I was getting more worried about him...

I walked down the Gryffindor table and stopped at Harry, "can I sit here?" I pointed to the seat, he turned around then widened his eyes.

"Of course you can." He nudged up a little to Ron and I sat down.

"Listen y/n I'm sorry I wasn't meant to say it like that and at that timing too I-" he rambled.

"Harry it's fine I forgive you." I smiled softly. "You do?." He raised a brow and smiled. I nodded and hugged him.

I looked down at my letters as everyone was eating, I opened the first one which I knew was from the twins the way they wrote my name twice on the front.

Y/n.

We miss you already, it's weird not being around you all day.
We also can't wait for you to finish school and work with us, our new workers are a bit slow and you do a much better job and we like you around more than them.

We heard Ron was trying out for quidditch today. How did he do? Not as good as us we bet.

Can't wait to see you over the holidays, George got a little emotional helping me write this so I told him to suck it up and I'll carry this letter on. We can't be away from you for 2 days it seems. I do miss you to though.

How's your first couple days been? Hopefully good. I'm waiting for you to come back so we can prank Ron. We got new things in the shop to try out on him hehe.

I'm back sorry for being emotional. Althoughhh like Fred said, we can't wait for you to come home and prank Ron heh.

Lots of love, write back to us or we will apparate to the great hall and drag you out of it.

Gred and forge.

X

I missed them a lot. It's weird not having them here anymore but I was exited for the term to come, I wanted to leave school already. Imagine being here for another 2 years....

I placed their letter down and grabbed the other which I assumed was from Sirius.

Cub,

I'm sorry to hear your years not off to a great start,I hope you and Harry make up soon, I'm sure he didn't mean it.
That's what Happens I'm afraid when people find out someone's lost loved ones, they don't know what to say except apologise. Me and Remus miss you too cub. Molly and Arthur told us they miss you too as well as Charlie. Charlie quit his job back in Romania to work with us while Voldemort's still up and running.

I'm glad Cedric's there with some other aurors, they say hogwarts is safe but how did I manage to sneak in your third year? For all they know I could have 'killed Harry' haha.

I'm sure Draco has his reasons for the break but if he's treating you badly you tell me won't you? I'm not frightened of a malfoy you know that.

Also I know your not fine, ever since I've known you, you've always had a way of hiding your feelings until you explode. Try not to do that. Me and Remus also would like to speak to you about your home arrangements..... and your legal guardians... tell Harry the same for him.