Part 99

I walked back inside to everyone sadly and looked around, I noticed everyone staring behind me and I turned around as well as Blaise walking to my side and I saw Draco stood in the door way.....

"Draco" I whispered and smiled tearfully as I ran and jumped into his arms and kissed him for the longest time until we had to let go and breathe as we put our foreheads on one another.

"Why are you here?" I sniffled.

"I had to stay. That's not my side. Never was and never will be, I belong here with you y/n I was forced into all that but this is the only chance I've got to finally stay." He quivered, I smiled, more tears falling and I laughed slightly before digging my head into the crook of his neck.

"And what does he want?" Seamus spat and I got down from Draco holding his hand as he widened his eyes.

"He doesn't have his wand out seamus he's not going to do anything, and to the rest of you lot Draco was forced into it he belongs here and yearns to be here. Let him stay." I begged and everyone took a second before just letting him stay.

Draco untensed and seamus shook his hand before leaving and Remus and Sirius coming up after him with the twins, bill Charlie and Cedric.

"Now-" Remus began.

"I know. I'm never going to hurt her and never would she's my world and she owns my heart I promise you all. And plus I don't want another beating thank you." Draco muttered and Fred winked at him which make me scoff and smirk.

Draco shook each of their hands as they walked away and Blaise finally came up to us giving Draco a loving bear hug.

"Awe" I gasped and they both let go immediately straightening out and coughing telling me to shut up.

I laughed and shook my head before leading them more to the others to help with major scars which Draco luckily was a pro at so that eased everyone even more that he was helping us.

-

It was a couple hours later, all major scars and cuts were healed Thanks to Draco and some others, minor scars were left as we didn't have time and there was no point.

After we finished making sure everyone who was dead, was dead and announcing it we heard marching from outside.

I furrowed my brows and Draco flinched a little before grabbing my hand and walking outside to where everyone was gathered.

Draco dragged me down to the bottom step and I watched as I saw all the death eaters and Voldemort infront of us with hagrid roped up and..... Harry in his arms.

"Who's that Neville, Hagrids carrying." I heard Ginny ask from the right of me and I saw everyone else come outside as Draco squeezed my hand indicating I stick by his side and that he's scared.

"Harry Potter..... is dead!!" Voldemort mocked and Ginny screamed making Arthur pull her back and Voldemort silencing her.

"No no no." I whimpered and I dug my head into Dracos chest as he wrapped his arms around me laying his chin on my head.

"Stupid girl." I turned around holding Dracos hand as Voldemort stood in the middle of the two sides.

"Harry Potter is dead, from this day forth you put your faith in me. HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!!!" He laughed causing all the death eaters to join in.

"And now is the time to declare yourself. Come forward and join us....or die."

I looked around and noticed Percy was stood by molly, he was lucky I was a few feet away from him. I also noticed Blaise come up on Dracos left as I was on his right and Oliver wood landing with his quidditch team which made me smile but stopped as I remembered watching the quidditch Field set alight.