Part 16

I woke up much earlier than hermione.

I got up and got into my uniform and robes and checked out my timetable for today.

First lesson was a new one, Divination.

The new teacher was called Miss Trelawney and ive heard rumours that she's a bit mental but I guess you  never know till you try I thought.

"Good morning"

I turned around and spoke to hermione rising from her bed.

"Your up early! Someone exited?"
She giggled and you laughed back.

I decided to waited for her to get ready and we both headed to the common room where we would meet the others.

Hermione left with Harry and Ron so I told them that i would see them at breakfast.

I sat on the couch and waited.

A couple of minutes later, the twins we're leaving their dorm.

They headed downstairs and i turned around to face them.

"come on guys I'm starving. Took you both long enough to get out of bed!"
I said to them, getting up and giving them a hug each.

They both laughed and we all left the common room.

After messing around in the corridors, we arrived to the great hall and I sat in between the twins like always with hermione, Harry and Ron opposite us.

"I wonder what trelawneys going to be like" Hermione said.

"Yeah I've heard she's bloody mental but also really like skittish I dunno. Weird" Ron answered her.

He stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wot?" He said noticing my laugh.

"Nothing... you really love food Ron" we all laughed.

I got up from the table with hermione and walked out the great hall. Before we reached the door way i turned around to wave to the boys.

I slightly looked over at the slytherin table and Draco was looking at me, smirking.

I smiled at him and he winked at me...

I blushed and caught up with Hermione who was about 50 steps ahead of me by now.

"What was that about?" She raised her eye brow and asked me.

"Huh?"

"I saw you and draco y/n haha. So what's going on with you two? Do you like him?." She looked confused.

"I- uh I dunno really. I mean I do like him I guess..... I'm not sure what happened in the hall. Maybe he was just being nice. Who knows?" I laughed awkwardly.

"Aha well if anything acctually happens or anything happens at all, tell me" she laughed back.

We both carried on walking then headed up the stairs to trelawneys class.

————————————

Everyone else soon arrived In class. I sat down with hermione next to Harry and Ron around a table.

Trelawney began her lesson after everyone had arrived.

She really was a bit of a mess. She told us all to look into these tea cups to find out about someone's future.

I grabbed hermiones and didn't see much. She didn't see much in mine either.

I turned around to see draco and crabbe looking in their cups.