Part 44

Me and Hermione took the whole day for ourselves, it took me a while to pry the twins away from me especially George seeing as we can't really see each other until the ball starts...

Once that was done we headed to hermiones dorm to get ready.

"So who's your date? You never really told me"
I started curling her hair as she started on her makeup, we had around 3 hours before it started.

"Krum..."she muttered under her breath.

"Who?"

"Krum." She said more loudly.

"Woah Hermione!! Wait why arnt you exited.?" She looked miserable and really nervous.

"I wanted Ron to ask me y/n" she sulked.

"Oh Hermione.... I think you two are perfect for Each other. Ron's just a bit blind when it comes to these things." I said quietly.

I carried on curling her hair and soon we swapped so I was doing my makeup and she was curling my hair.

Someone knocked on her door.

"I'll get it" she put the curlers down and opened the door.

I turned around to see who it was.

"It's for you!" She walked past me and sat down at her desk and I walked to the door.

I opened the door back up and looked up to see Fred and George stood outside still in their uniforms.

"What are you doing!! Your not supposed to be here I told you this morning" i hissed.

They both looked confused.

"Three hours... you have... wait no 2 hours now to go get ready!" I pushed them away.

"We wanted to know if you were alive, we hadn't seen you all day." They both protested.

"Yes for a reason! You can't live without me can you??.... well then wait 2 more hours and you can see me." I huffed and walked back into hermiones dorm room.

"Idiots" I whispered and she laughed.

"Don't you want an updo?? It would look better with your dress" I asked her as we swapped once again so she could top her makeup off.

"Sure why not?"

I put her hair into a neat up do and some strands down.

"Lovely" I whispered and looked at my art work.

"Y/n it's gorgeous! Thank you" she squealed and hugged me.

I laughed and pushed her off slightly.

"Cmon we only have an hour. Let's get into our dresses!!" I squealed.

She laughed and we both got into our dresses. Hermione looked beautiful, stunning even.

"Ron's gonna be jealous as fuck!" I cheered as I zipped her up.

"And the twins are going to be drooling!" She wooed

"Hermione! No. Fred and angelina, George and whoever. We're just friends!" I started laughing and so did she.

"Shit cmon let's leave" I said looking at the time and grabbing her arm.

"No no no y/n how about we just sit in and watch a movie??" She whined.

"Nope cmon let's go through this tourture of a night together!" I said and dragged her out the dorm.

When we were walking towards the hall I got really nervous, I didn't want to see Draco with someone else....