Part 29

Everyone got back to eating and i just pushed my plate aside after only eating 2 pieces of a chicken leg.

"Can I have the rest?" Ron asked me but he already had hold of my plate.

I nodded and waited for them to finish.

I just drank my pumpkin juice and I really wanted to ask Ced if he was going to enter but it can wait for tomorrow.

"You ready?" The twins got up and asked me once they finished.

"Yup" I smiled and gladly followed them out the hall.

"I can't believe they put a restriction on the tournament." George huffed.

"It's for the best like Dumbledore said it's dangerous silly" I laughed.

The twins both looked at each other.

"I know that look. What are you planning?" I asked them and sighed.

"Maybe if we tried a age potion" Fred suggested.

"Wouldn't you just turn old tho? I doubt it will just suddenly age you one year." If I knew my potions books well which I should considering Hermione forces me to read them in the library sometimes, then the potion will make them really old.

"Well we were thinking to alter the ingredients maybe it will change it." George beamed.

"Mhm" I just shrugged.

We got to the common room and it was already late after we had all the announcements at dinner.

"We're going up, are you gonna be ok on your own?" Fred came up to me and asked before they headed up to bed.

To be honest i don't think I will be ok but I'm tired already so I should be fine.

"Yeh I'll be fine. Goodnight" I got up and hugged them both.

"Goodnight" they both smiled and headed up.

I heard all the others come in and walk straight up, I hadn't been in my dorm yet but I best go up soon.

I sat infront of the fire for a while and turned around to see the common room empty.

I sighed and walked up to my room.

I opened the door and all of my luggage was there.

Immediately I let Elora out for the night and left the window open as I do always.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my face with water I was getting nervous about sleeping on my own.

I got into my pjs and got into bed and closed my eyes hoping to go to sleep.
And I did.

-

I woke up breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

I got up and breathed out my window for a minute.
What was that?

It was a horrible nightmare, we were at the tournament and then all of a sudden I was drowning and it all went black.
What the fuck is going on.

I couldn't go back to sleep I was too scared to so I decided to go for a walk.

I shoved on some trainers and left my dorm room quietly with my wand considering it was 2am.

I was trying to stop thinking about the dream. It was horrible, one of my worst fears is drowning.

I turned a corner and heard footsteps.

I looked around but couldn't find anywhere to hide.

I could hear a cat. Shit it's filch.