Part 8

I woke up not feeling so good after yesterday but i still got up and dressed into my robes, grabbed my books and left my room to find hermione waiting for me in the common room.

"Good morning y/n"
she said before opening the door to leave.

" good morning hermione"
I replied while following her out the common room.

We both arrive at the great hall for breakfast to see only Ron sat down in our usual spot without harry.

" where's Harry gone?" I ask him as we settle down for breakfast.

"Oh he forgot to tell you? He's the new seeker of the gryffindor quidditch team! Great isn't it? He's gone with Oliver wood to see the different types of balls that will be played and to be explained how quidditch works." He explained as he ate some cereal.

'Oh that's amazing!!' I expressed to them both.

"Y/n you have eyes on you again. It's malfoy." I turn to hear hermione say as we are all about to leave for class.

"just ignore him" Ron scoffed and walked ahead as we followed.

I still however, kept thinking that me and malfoy could become friends... but how? None of my friends like him and im still a little skeptical of him, he also seems to dislike me and my friends...but guess I will have to wait and find out more about him. Somehow.

———————————
We arrived at flitwicks class, Ron tried his best to keep his laughing hidden as he noticed a stack of books which flitwick was stood on for us all to see him.

'Ron!' I elbowed him and gave him a look.

I decide to sit next to hermione with a feather in front of our wands and a book that was placed down before we all entered.

Opposite us was Draco and his friends.

I looked over to him with a smile and surprisingly he smirked at me back before professor flitwick announced today's lesson.

I paid attention to flitwick stories of all different charms and he told us we were going to be learning one called - wingardium leviosa.

When we got to try it out, me and Hermione were the first to accomplish it.

Flitwick congratulated us both until we heard a loud bang from next to Harry.

It was seamus, he blew up his feather and Harry suggested he needed a new one.

-

We all left class afterwards and i was walking with hermione behind the boys until i heard Ron say hermione is basically a know it all and that she has no friends.

'What?' She whispered sounding really hurt.

I barge past them with hermione and follow her to the girls bathroom as she started to cry.

'Hermione it's okay! I'm sure he's just tired or something, he didn't mean it.' I tried reassuring her but she kept shaking her head in sobs.

'I want to be left alone please' she whispered and walked into a stall, locking herself inside.

I sat  there for hours trying to make her come out,  until she finally does, wiping her eyes.

" come on we're late for dinner" i say to her, rubbing her back and walking her out.

Before we even reach the door, the door comes crashing down, we both hid in stalls and screamed as we see a fully grown troll enter and approach us, knocking down all the stalls.

We both ran and hid underneath the sinks, I looked to my right to see Harry and Ron in the door way just stood staring at the situation Infront of them

" HELP US WILL YOU!" I shouted over to the pair.

Harry grabs onto the troll and gets stuck as well as his wand in the trolls nose.

'Gross' i muttered.

Ron cast wingardium leviosa to get the trolls bat out before it hit anyone then landed the bat on the trolls head, knocking him out.

'THAT WAS AMAZING' i yelled in joy, glad it was taken down and considering Ron isn't good with spells, probably the worst out of us 4 actually... he did amazingly.

Me, hermione and Harry run towards Ron and Harry gets his wand back, wiping the snot onto his robes and gagging.

All the teachers come running in telling us it's ok and giving griffindor house points for taking down a fully grown troll.

'Didn't think it was that bad?' I spoke smirking in sarcasm as the others just laughed.

'I did all the hard work, I deserve my own points' Ron spoke after me.

The teachers don't even smile as we all laugh, and send us away to our common room.

—————————————————————-

" I'm super nervous for tomorrow. It's my first quidditch game AND it's against slytherin." Harry moped while walking up the stairs to the dorms.

"You will be fine Harry relax" i said to him before saying goodbye to them all and heading to bed.
—————————