Part 43

It was later that evening and I was in the common room with Harry.

He was lay on the couch holding the egg he got in the first task.

"You figured it out yet?" I was lay on the other side of the couch, our legs on top of each other.

"The egg? No not yet..." he sighed

"I asked cho to the ball.... she's already got a date..."

I froze.

"Shit yeah Harry, she's going with Cedric." I remembered when Cedric and Blaise got their dates they told me on the same day.

"O right..."

"I hope we get to see Sirius soon... we barely got the chance to see him when he was here" I put my head back and closed my eyes.

"Me too.."

We fell silent for a while and I was slowly drifting off into a sleep until the common room door flew open.

Me and Harry sat up immediately to see Ginny and Hermione guiding Ron to sit down with a group of other girls behind him.

"It's ok Ron it's alright it doesn't matter" Ginny started muttering to him.

Ron looked traumatised and I was scared for him.

"What's happened to you!?" Harry asked.

The girls sat him down and one of them explained.

"He just asked fleur delacour out"

"What did she say!"

Me Harry and Hermione sat down infront of him.

"No of course" Hermione said and I looked at her funny.

Ron starting making noises.

"She said yes!?" Hermione was shocked and I sat back a little in surprise.

"Don't be silly.. there she was walking by, you know how I like it when they walk, couldn't help it. Sort of just slid out" he whispered.

"Acctally he sort of screamed at her, it was a bit frightening." Ginny announced looking down at him.

"What did you do then?"

"What else?? I ran for it, I'm not cut out for this Harry, I don't know what got into me. I've always liked looking at them from behind, she's never going to foregive me.... never." He moaned.

The patil sisters walked past and said hey to Harry again.

I just rolled my eyes and then Harry called after them....

I turned around to Ron.

I cupped his face in my hand.

"Your going to be fine. I'm sure she's forgotten about it already Ron...." I didn't really know what else to say... wait.

"Imma go get the twins to cheer you up!" I stood up and smiled.

He looked even more horrified.

"I'm joking Ron I'm joking I promise. Now I love you lots but I've gotta leave youuu" I wanted to get out of here, these girls looked abit off with me and I recognise them from the girls who tried to ask George to the ball all at once but he's going with me and declined which now they hate me.