Part 28

Me and Ron almost crashed into the gryffindor table as we charged in.

"Who got here first?" I asked the twins breathlessly as I sat inbetween them.

"Me obviously." Ron started from opposite us with hermione and Harry.

"Both of you" the twins said.

"Great." I huffed and looked around for the new arrivals who I couldn't see.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted I'd like to make an announcement" Dumbledore boasted from the front of the great hall.

"Great" I huffed thinking it was going to be something boring.

As I said that filch came running in the hall and up to dumbledore.

Weird

"This castle will not only be your home this year. But home to some very special guests as well." Dumbledore carried on.

The twins were saying some stuff about filch and I was keeping in my laugh as the grease ball ran towards Dumbledore.

"You see hogwarts has been chosen-" before he could continue filch whispered something to him which we could not hear.

The gryffindor table around me were laughing and talking about filch and the twins wouldn't stop talking about his run.

Once they finished whispering he ran out again and me and the twins burst into laughter.

Snape eyed us down and glared so we shut up.

"Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event.... the triwizard tournament." Dumbledore started.

"Wicked!" Both the twins looked at each other and me.

I stayed silent not knowing what this was about.
Everyone else began to whisper.

"As you may know the triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests.
From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear! If chosen.. you stand alone. And trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint hearted. But more of that later... for now please join me In welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons academy of magic and head mistress Madame Maxine!" Dumbledore finished.

And right on cue a group of girls dressed in blue uniform dresses and hats entered the hall with their very tall headmistress.

Kinda looked like Hagrid to me just taller.

We all looked at them enter and I could hear all the boys swooning and gawping at them.

I just watched them not caring.

I looked at the twins and they had their mouths open almost drooling.

Simps.

I pushed their mouths shut hard and they both winced In pain as they bit there tounges.

"Owww!" They both nearly cried.

"Stop drooling then." I replied back laughing at them.

As they passed Ron he nearly fell out his seat so I leaned over and grabbed him back pulling him into reality.

Hermione didn't look to pleased with him.

They were near the front now and the girls walked away putting blue butterflies in the air.
Charming.

I looked over at draco I'm not sure why but I was interested in seeing if he was looking.