Part 77

Y/n's pov:

I stayed silent as I followed snape to wherever we were going, he shoved me in a room.

"No need to be so harsh." Mcgonagall spat.

I looked around to see the trio next to me and Katie bells friend.

"Your sure Katie didn't have this in her possession when she entered the three broomsticks?" Mcgonagall turned to Katie's friend.

"It's like I said, she left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package. She said it was important that she delivered it." She told her.

"Did she say who?" Mcgonagall asked.

"Professor Dumbledore" she spoke.

"Very well Leanne you may go." McGonagall excused her, I was now just looking around as wondering why I'm here.

"Why is it when something happens it is always you four?" She turned to us a little disappointed.

"Believe me Professor, I've been asking myself the same question for six years." Ron murmured.

Snape lifted up the necklace with his wand, to not touch it. When it was lifted, all sorts of screeching came out a little muffled.

"What do you think?" McGonagall stepped towards him.

"I think miss bell is lucky to be alive" he murmured.

"She was cursed wasn't she?" Harry spoke from beside me. How on earth would he guess that?

"I know Katie off the quidditch pitch, she wouldn't hurt a fly, if she was delivering that to Professor Dumbledore she wasn't doing it willingly." He added on.

"Yes she was cursed." Mcgonagall sighed.

"It was Malfoy." Harry said. I turned to him in disbelief.

"Are you joking me?" I hissed.

"That is a serious accusation potter" Mcgonagall and snape turned around.

"Indeed. Your evidence?" Snape sneered, looking at me for a mere moment.

"I just know" he replied confidently.

"I can't believe you." I muttered and turned around not facing him.

"You just know? Once again you astonish me with your gifts potter, gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing how grand it must be to be the chosen one" he stepped forward to Harry.

"I suggest you go back to your dormitory's, all of you." Mcgonagal told us, I walked of first. Heading to the slytherin common room instead.

Blaise was waiting for me, I wouldn't have known the password.

"What was it about?" He asked as we walked in.

"That stupid necklace. Harry is positive it's Draco, I mean why the fuck would Draco try and curse Dumbledore?" I rambled on about the whole thing while Blaise listened.

"Well I can tell you now If I know Draco, which I do, he would never try to curse someone such as Dumbledore. Unless he was hitting on you or something like that." He smirked as we got under 50 blankets again.

I nudged him playfully and we carried on watching the film we were watching before.

-
The next evening.

"Y/n I don't wanna go." Blaise whined as we were walking towards slughorns little tea party.

"Oh come on let's have a laugh" I smirked, i wore a black dress that went just above my knees with thin shoulder straps, Blaise wearing his black suit of course.