Part 79

I walked out the common room and through the corridors, I was a little late but whatever.

I walked through the door and slughorn came over Immediately to greet me.

"Ahh y/n how lovely to have you here! I reckoned you wernt going to turn up but hey ho! Your here! Make yourself at home." He waved me off as he walked away going to speak to some other students.

I took a deep breath and walked more forwards and looked around, slughorn ran over to me again, this time with a photographer. I smiled as he put an arm around me and the photo was taken as he walked away again.

"Drink?" Neville came up to me with a tray.

"God. Yes please" I smiled and drank one then placed the cup back.

"Thanks nev" I smirked and waved him off as he went to serve some others.

I saw mione go behind a curtain, as did Harry following her. I sighed and decided to follow I got nothing better to do and i best speak to them.

"Hello" I whispered as I walked behind it with the two.

"Y/n?" They both whispered. "Yes I'm alive. Sorry been busy with- things." I muttered.

"I've just escaped, I mean, I left cormac under the mistletoe." She freaked.

"Cormac?!" Me and Harry whispered.

"That's who you invited?" Harry said. I was gobsmacked.

"I though it would annoy Ron the most, he's got more tentacles than a snorfalaump plant." She winced.

Someone moved the curtains aside and held out a tray, "dragon tartere?" He asked us, I politely said no as did Harry.

"No thank you" mione was almost crying.

"Just as well, they give one horribly bad breath." The man laughed a little.

"On second thoughts, might keep cormac at bay." Hermione grabbed the tray as the man excused himself and she scoffed down a few.

"Oh god here he comes." She squeaked and passed harry the tray as she ran off. Cormac coming next to me and Harry behind the curtains.

I backed up behind Harry. This man made me feel uncomfortable.

"I think she just went to powder her nose" Harry mumbled.

"Slippery little minx your friend, likes to work her mouth too doesn't she?" He grabbed the dragon tartres off Harry and ate some. I started scowling and Harry patted my arm softly.

"What is this I'm eating by the way?" He pointed down at the tray. Should have checked before mate.

"Dragon balls" Harry smirked a little but stopped once snape walked through the curtain and stared at the three of us, cormac then threw up on snapes shoes and i burried my head in Harry's shoulder as I was sniggering and we walked to the far side of the wall.

"You've just brought yourself a months detention mcglaggen" snape murmured.

Me and Harry reckoned this was a chance to escape so we left the curtain but stopped as snape called out to us.

"Not so quick potter and miss y/ln" he came back out from the curtain and walked beside Harry.

"Sir I really think we should rejoin the party and my date-" Harry began but snape cut him off, "can surely survive your absence for another minute or two, besides I only wish to convey a message to you potter" snape scowled.

"Message?" Harry asked.

"From Professor Dumbledore, he asked me to give you his best and that you enjoy your holdiay. You see, he's travelling and he won't return until term resumes." He murmured.