Part 49

Another long chapter
I'm Quite proud of this chapter.
Enjoy!!

-

I awoke the next morning next to someone....

I slowly grabbed my wand out my pocket and turned around and sat up quickly, pointing my wand at their neck......

"GEORGE?!"

"Hey! What are you doing?!" He shot up and got my wand out my hand, placing it onto the bed.

"Yo shut up...." Fred moaned.

"I-I thought you took me to my dorm last night??" I sat up and held my head in my hands.

"No we did but you woke up and started crying.....

asking for Draco then asked for us so I layed you with me and you calmed down and slept again....." George explained to me

"It was weird... do you even remember?" Fred sat up and asked.

I shook my head.

"No and that is odd.... oh well." I shrugged and got up.

"Guess now we know who you love the most if your calling us out in your sleep." Fred muttered causing George to laugh.

I turned around and grabbed a pillow and launched it at him.

"Fucking git." I muttered and turned the handle of the door nob before looking back at them both.

"Arnt you going to sleep?? It's still early you know?" I pointed to the clock on the wall, the twins hated being up early....

"Nope!" Fred said and hopped out of bed, stretching his long 6'3 ass.

Geroge got up and did the same.

"We are off to sell our bets!! It's the second task so we're gonna collect more money! Cant miss a chance of getting it, still saving up for our shop." George said while taking his top off.

I was used to seeing them change so it didnt bother me.

"Ah right! See you there then." I muttered and left.

How the fuck in the world could I forget the task was today?! I was kinda out of it this morning.

I got to my dorm and flushed water on my face and grabbed a flannel to dry, I felt a little more freshened up and began getting ready for the day.

-

As I was about to leave I saw the lecture notes from Charlie and bill on my desk, I made a mental note to read them when I got back and to reply before they think I'm ignoring them.

My hands began sweating as I made my way down the hill, towards the next task.

My train of thoughts took over and I began worrying again..... I was like this in the first task, a nervous wreck....

Almost taking me by surprise, someone picked me up by the waist and hugged me, spinning around, whilst spinning I saw a glimpse of Blaise.

"Draco!!" I called and laughed as he jabbed fingers in my sides when he let me down.

"Stop! What if Harry or Hermione sees us?!" I whispered but smiled at him.

My thoughts and worries went as I walked down with Blaise and Draco.

Draco grabbed my hand and held it, rubbing his thumb softly on the back, giving me butterflies....

The twins were approaching us, calling out for bets....

Draco was the closest to them and I got a little tense.

They walked past us, both the twins winking at me before dracos shoulder collided with Fred's.....