Part 81

TW: MENTIONS OF A SEIZURE. THIS IS A SCENE IN HALF BLOOD PRINCE THOUGH.

-

I met up with Blaise In the library and we studied for a while, he then grabbed the daily prophet that was lay next to him.

"Holy shit how didn't I see this?" He murmured then showed me.

"Yeh I was there Blaise." I muttered and looked back down at my notes.

"Your kidding? Y/n...."

"It's fine Blaise they've nearly rebuilt it, I just hope one day me and Harry or someone kills bellatrix. And all of them for that matter." I whispered harshly.

"You- you were there?" I turned around to see draco stood behind us, he had bags underneath his eyes and he was much skinnier than before.

"Draco" I reached out but he had already walked off with his head down.

"As soon as I get close" I muttered and carried on studying with Blaise quietly for a while.

-

I was in the common room with Ron, he was sat eating a box of chocolates while telling me what Harry's been up to while we've been back.

He's finally cracked slughorn, meaning slughorn knew that Dumbledore put Harry up to asking about Tom riddle.

"I love her you know" Ron went all slushy all of a sudden.

"Ron I don't care about you and lavender." I muttered and raised a brow.

"Lavender? Who? Ah well I'm off to bed." He smiled while walking up to the dorm that he shared with the boys in our year.

"Fuck sake." I muttered and followed him up, he was acting strange.

He started getting dressed into his pjs so I turned around waiting while he was muttering how much he loved this girl.

Mione? Who knows.

I turned back around and he was sat on the floor looking at the moon, I was about to approach him until Harry came in furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"He's acting off." I whispered to him, he tilted his head but approached him with me.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The moon" Ron awed.

"Divine" Harry muttered then turned to me. "Um stunning?" I questioned.

"Had ourselves a little late night snack did we?" Harry asked him looking at all the chocolate wrappers.

"He's been eating them for a while" I whispered.

"It was on your bed the box, I went to the common room to try one- or 20" Ron smirked.

"Couldn't help himself" I muttered and Harry sniggered.

"I can't stop thinking about her." He awed again.

"Here we go again" I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Honestly? I reckoned she was starting to annoy you." Harry smirked and crawled ontop of his bed, Ron crawling on too after him, Harry backed up to the edge of his bed.

"I think I love her." Ron looked between us both with puppy eyes.

Harry looked at me with wide eyes then back at Ron, "well brilliant." Harry muttered and stood back up from the bed.

"Do you think she knows I exist?" He smiled.

"No neverrrr" I taunted and laughed.

"I bloody well hope so, she's been snogging you for three months." Harry breathed out.