Part 30

They dragged me towards a bench outside in the courtyard.

"What's up?" Fred asked me as I sat down in between the two of them.

"Nothing... the lesson I just had was a complete fucking nightmare and it was so horrible... anyways what are you two up to huh?" I asked them changing the subject.

"Well y/n..." George started to speak before he shoved a bottle in my face.

So did Fred.

"Uh what is that" I backed up a bit as they were really close.

"An aging potion stupid" Fred spat as if I knew what it was by the look of it.

"Oh what for?.... no. You dare." I knew what they were up to, the goblet.

"Nothing bad is gonna happen y/n cheer up" George stood up as he spoke.

"It's dangerous I already told you once. For my sake and your safety I hope it doesn't work." I stood up too and crossed my arms.

"Rude" Fred stood up next to his twin.

"Hey! Shut it. I'll see you both later I've gotta go see neville." I started to walk away from them before George grabbed my arm.

"No hug goodbye? I'm offended." He stood there with his arms crossed and a sad look upon his face.

Little shit.

"Fine" I gave him a huge hug and saw Fred was about to protest so I gave him one too.

They both waved goodbye to me and left happily with their potion creation.

Once I left them I walked back to the stair way leading to moodys room and I waited at the bottom for Neville.

I was hoping nothing bad was going on in there after what happened in class Neville was left shook.

I waited a few more minutes and Neville finally came down the stairs.

"Hey how was it?" I asked him softly.

"It was fine he only wanted to apologise and give me this book, he said Dumbledore didn't tell him about my parents so he didn't know..." he explained to me.

"Still he shouldn't preform that in a students face it's traumatising."

We walked though the halls and I saw hermione walking somewhere with a book and decided to ask her where she's going.

"Oh everyone's heading to the second hall where the goblet is to see people who are entering put their names in." She replied back to me.

"Well I may as well go seeing as I'm not doing anything, you comin to nev?" I asked him.

"Y-yes sure I'm not busy or anything." He shrugged and we all walked to the second hall.

I walked in and saw the goblet in the middle with a line around it which Hermione told us was an age line.

She sat next to me on the left reading a book and Neville on the right reading the book professor moody gave him, it was about different types and species of plants, a intermediate guide for herbology.

I was watching all the seventh years place their names in the goblet and heard the doors slam open with a group of hufflepuff boys barging in.

No, no, no, no.

"Go on Cedric!" One of the boys pushed Ced towards the goblet but I got up quickly and shoved them out of the way and pushed Cedric away from the line before he walks towards It.

"Ced please don't." I begged him.

"Y/n it will be fine I promise, nothing bad is going to happen, it's just a bit of fun" he tried to reassure me but I still wasn't comfortable with the idea of any of my friends entering.