Part 14

I was a couple weeks away from my third year at hogwarts.

These last few months at home and not being able to do magic in the muggle world was really boring for me.

Today was the day i went to the weasleys house for the first time.

I woke up a little too early at 6am, I couldn't fall back asleep from the excitement of getting to see the twins and their home, as well as the rest of their family.

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Once I got back into my room, I searched through my closet for an outfit to wear, i was super nervous about seeing the twins and everyone else.

I had changed over the last few months and became much more mature, i wondered if anyone else at hogwarts changed, I mean... surely.

After picking out an outfit and getting ready, i headed back into the bathroom and fixed my hair a little.

Elora flew onto my shoulder and i put her into her cage, making sure she had plenty of food and water.

I walked into the kitchen and my mother was cooking breakfast.

"Hungry darling? You might want to eat before you leave." My mother spoke when i grabbed some water from beside her.

"No it's ok mum, thanks but I'm just not that hungry." I replied.

"Ok only if your sure" she focused back on her cooking.

I nodded and headed into the living room after finishing my glass of water.

My father was sat down next to my luggage speaking to Elora as if she could understand him.

"Take care of her will you? She's older now and is more likely to get into trouble weather it's hers or not....but Just promise me bird." He sighed and turned around to see me peeking at him smiling.

"Stop worrying, I'll be fine I promise." I said and bent down on the couch to hug him tightly.

He hugged me back even tighter.

Since i am a witch, i get sent the daily prophet to my house every week to read and my dad normally reads it too.

He started reading todays so I walked around the couch and sat next to him to read aswell.

"do you know this man?" He asked me, pointing to the man at the front of the paper.

Sirius black has escaped Azkaban! Was the head title.

"Nope never heard of him. im sure it's nothing. Why do you ask?" I looked at him confused. 

"I know this man" he gulped.

My mother walked in and saw the paper... she looked at me and my father in shock.

"What's wrong? How do you both know him? Explain." I demanded to know at this point because it fell silent, just my parents eyeing eachother.

"He um.... we made him your godfather years ago.. let me explain... Sirius was our friend and we had no idea he was part of a so called wizarding world. When your mother fell pregnant with you we wanted him to be your godfather and he was over the moon. I'm suprised you don't recognise him. He spent years with you and just vanished one year and I guess that's where he went." He sighed and looked at my mother.

"I um I don't know what to say. Why didn't you tell me this before?." I asked him.

"We thought you just forgot about him and it was for the best as we didn't know where he went." He got up.