Part 52

This chapter got accidentally deleted thanks to Wattpad..... kinda crying right now becuase I've forgotten most of it butttt I'm gonna try my best to rewrite it 😃😭 and add some extra parts to make it longer and more interesting.

-

We walked up to the seats and sat down near the front, we were on the third row.

Amos diggory was sat in the row infront, greeting people before he got to me and the twins.

"Ah good to see you, Arthur's twins eh?" He asked and the twins nodded, grinning at Amos.

They shook hands and he turned to me.

"Ah y/n it's good to see you again!!"

He engulfed me in a hug and tightly held me.

I smiled and hugged him back.

"It's good to see you too mr diggory!" I smiled and shook his hand.

"Um dad?"

I turned around to see Cedric awkwardly waiting for his father to stand with him at the front of the maze.

I laughed a little and watched as they walked to the front of the maze together, Amos speaking to Cedric with his hands on ceds shoulders.

I looked around to see Harry stood nervously, Draco and Blaise with crabbe and Goyle cheering for Krum.

I rolled my eyes and smirked before seeing ron sat behind me with hermione.....

Brave of him.

Dumbledore came out and stood on a highered podium and told everyone to shut up.

Everyone became silent and I sat on the edge of my seat.

The twins carried on counting their money from bets quietly so I just blocked their whispers out to listen.

"Earlier today, professor moody placed the triwizard cup deep within the maze, Only he knows it's exact position. Now as mr diggory-"

He got cut off by a crowd of all the Hufflepuffs cheering for Cedric, I did too.

"And mr potter-"

Another crowd cheered this time mainly my house and me, I cheered and clapped as loud as I could.

Seamus whistled loudly and I laughed when Ron told him to stop.

"Are tied for first position, they will be first to enter the maze, followed by mr Krum-"

A cheer came from the durmstang school which was loud from it being mostly boys.

Some slytherins including Draco, Blaise, crabbe and Goyle cheered too for him.

"And miss delacour-"

A small cheer came from beauxbatons and some ravenclaws.

""The first person to touch the cup, will be the winner!!"

Everyone erupted into cheers and shouts for each contestant while I cheered for Harry and Cedric.

I caught Harry's eye and wished him good luck and to be safe, to which he smiled back to.

Amos was too busy fussing with Cedric for me to get a glance at him.

" I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send red sparks with their wands, contestants!!! Gather around quickly!."